Forex signals?

LuckyMac

61 18
You would need a large bankroll to deal with the monthly charge and then to make profit. Not seen many that survive very long

sharabela

52 10
I personally do not recommend it. Trading on someone else's signal would not take you anywhere at the end of the day. If you are interested in this business, you had better learn it by investing time. Warren Buffet says " Do not invest money in a business that you do not understand".

vivanbaylor

19 3
It depends on the source from where you are getting signals. Because of so many scams happening around in the name of forex signals, it gets a little difficult to find reliable ones. For someone considering using signals, it is important to make sure to not depend completely on them. Use your knowledge and market analysis.

sebking1986

195 67
I don't think signals are useful at all from a technical standpoint or psychological standpoint. You learn nothing about how to trade from them or why the trade is being taken. In addition to that it encourages a money first, process second attitude to your trading which will always result in long term loss. In addtion what's to say that a signal service even aligns with your own trading style and lifestyle? It's short term thinking exemplified.

Reactions: Eugene Kruglei

IceThor

141 33
I don't think signals are useful at all from a technical standpoint or psychological standpoint. You learn nothing about how to trade from them or why the trade is being taken. In addition to that it encourages a money first, process second attitude to your trading which will always result in long term loss. In addtion what's to say that a signal service even aligns with your own trading style and lifestyle? It's short term thinking exemplified.
They're not

Eugene Kruglei

19 5
If it was as easy to receive an alert, place a trade and watch the money roll in then everyone would have been successfully using forex signals to grow their accounts. The truth is forex signals don't work. There goes a lot of effort and hardwork to determine the right opportunity and I don’t believe anyone would like to serve it to someone else on a silver platter just for a few bucks.
If you really want to grow as a trader and become self-sufficient, it is important to acquire the knowledge on your own.

Reactions: trendie and IceThor

IceThor

141 33
If it was as easy to receive an alert, place a trade and watch the money roll in then everyone would have been successfully using forex signals to grow their accounts. The truth is forex signals don't work. There goes a lot of effort and hardwork to determine the right opportunity and I don’t believe anyone would like to serve it to someone else on a silver platter just for a few bucks.
If you really want to grow as a trader and become self-sufficient, it is important to acquire the knowledge on your own.
Exactly

bidwolf

16 0
Signals are not 100% accurate because they are designed from historical data, but the future of the market is unknown since so many factors are involved in the price movement.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock