Do you trade forex via smart phone?

ezikel

This is the question many of the forex traders ask these days,
Do you trade from you smart phone?
You know we have internet available everywhere these days. Metatrader is also being offered at the mobile platform. I found it very convenient option to trade via smart phone when not in-front of my Laptop.

what you think?

You know we have internet available everywhere these days. Metatrader is also being offered at the mobile platform. I found it very convenient option to trade via smart phone when not in-front of my Laptop.

what you think?

Yes I use smart phone and so comfortable especially big screen ...I prepare, study my positions by laptop then just look TP or SL on phone

Yes I use smart phone and so comfortable especially big screen ...I prepare, study my positions by laptop then just look TP or SL on phone

I never place a trade using my smart phone but I do sometimes manage a position using it.

Great way to take partial profits, close a trade, move SL or TP levels and you don't have to be sat at your desk.

The issue for me would be analysing charts, not very practical but each to their own!!

what you think?

Only check market and trades through Tickmill mobile MT4. Sometimes test new freshly-come ideas on demo and other secondary activities.

I hate using smart phones and tablets -- call me old fashioned...but I prefer to do everything on my desktop PC.

I am working full-time from an office, so it's a professional setup. However I am planning to shortly use a smart phone app to manage positions that are still open when I leave the office at the end of the day (nearly all of my trades are daytrades). It will allow me to leave the office sooner sometimes.

However I am not planning to plan or enter trades from the phone.

Some apps are great to check the trades, news and positions, however I don't usually place any trade through my smartphone.

Having your accounts set-up and also having learnt how to do some basic trades via your phone could be very fortuitous in the event you should be out and about and a black swan event arises - thus giving you the ability to place a trade as soon as possible to take advantage of major market moves...

what you think?

Don't say that you trade on real account via smartphone. That would be crazy gambling actually:D

The MT4 platform has support for mobile platform; if your broker incorporates it into the trading platform, then traders can trade with Smartphone. Although ********** has a mobile MT4 platform for Android and IOS operating system, I feel more comfortable trading with a computer.

I use both mobile a tablet apps but mostly to check and control my current trades, fro trading i use it rarely as i prefer double monitor on pc.:cool:

hii guys..
Yes I use smart phone and so comfortable especially big screen ...Some apps are great to check the trades, news and positions, :)

ya smartphones are the best way to have the updates about the trading ,,acounts ,rise and fall of the positions...but pc or laptop are my fav for trading purposes...
thank you

Sometimes I do, when I am out and busy with other things. However when I am at home I prefer to trade on my pc.

for a full time trading activity never has :), mostly for checking an active entries. never put an initial entry trade while on mobile, but I do had an exit execution use mobile platform.