Do you think that forex means only money .. and money means life?

Yes.. Forex is all about money... and vast amount of money...You may be wise enough to become rich ! )

Forex life means earning the money to do good !
To spread goodwill and hope to all mind kind
To work for the greater good of the Planet
to spread good cheer to all God's creatures
to the Animals and the Birds and Fish

it all falls on to how you look at it, some people see forex as a way of life, some see it as a past time, other bet their dreams on forex, while some people hate the heck out of it, its just how you look at it, for me forex is an opportunity to learn and earn a decent sum :)

We've all seen it on T.V. or read about it on the news - talking heads telling us to buy when a stock's price is plummeting, assuring us that everything will be alright in the end. The truth is that the only one that wins is the firm issuing that so-called advice while the average investor is left to lick his wounds. The FOREX market cannot be influenced by any one brokerage or person as it is representative of a country's economic health and not opinion, and is therefore immune to any attempt at influence.

Forex Trading is whatever you want it to be ......and if you dont know what you want it to be then it will decide for you.........usually very rapidly indeed !

Nl

That is the problem. Those that see it only as money, will never see the money. Its only when the money becomes irrelevant that one stands a chance of seeing it. Money is just the carrot used by marketers to entice people into what is otherwise the most difficult job they are ever likely to take on.

The FOREX market cannot be influenced by any one brokerage or person as it is representative of a country's economic health and not opinion, and is therefore immune to any attempt at influence.

IiRC the Swiss national bank moved their exchange rates by around 8% or so in a couple of minutes last year.

:LOL:

I can think of a few more examples too :LOL:

IiRC the Swiss national bank moved their exchange rates by around 8% or so in a couple of minutes last year.

:LOL:

I can think of a few more examples too :LOL:
(y)

Abe has single handedly brought back volatility in usd/jpy. Open mouth and here we go :LOL:

Peter

That is the problem. Those that see it only as money, will never see the money. Its only when the money becomes irrelevant that one stands a chance of seeing it. Money is just the carrot used by marketers to entice people into what is otherwise the most difficult job they are ever likely to take on.

It's a way to make money and, if money was not the reason for trading Forex, what other reason is there?

I'm a pastime trader, being retired and all, but I was attracted to trading because it was a means of making money. I'm, still, trying to make more than I do but, take the incentive away and I would not trade. Am I alone?

It's a way to make money and, if money was not the reason for trading Forex, what other reason is there?

I'm a pastime trader, being retired and all, but I was attracted to trading because it was a means of making money. I'm, still, trying to make more than I do but, take the incentive away and I would not trade. Am I alone?

Actually you are not alone.. and I agree with you .. really the first incentive is earning money... !

Money can't make people happy. As he become rich, he will demand more and more. Earning just enough for living is better than earning too much. Lets put treasure in heaven than in earth.

Money can't make people happy. As he become rich, he will demand more and more. Earning just enough for living is better than earning too much. Lets put treasure in heaven than in earth.

I've heard this one before and don't believe it. The lack of money, especially in Western countries, is a drawback to happiness. I thank Heaven that the bit I have is on Earth and is not pie in the sky.

I'd rather cry in a Ferrari than in a Yugo.

Peter

'...Money can't buy happiness but you can buy a bloody big yatch and sail right up close...'

'...Money can't buy happiness but it does buy a better class of misery...'

'....The meak shall inherit the earth (but the rich will retain the mineral rights)....'

I can think of far better things to do for fun (with my clothes on) than sitting in fronft of screens watching little symbols....there is only one motivation for me - the money.

G/L

I agree with you guys, I agree to say forex is about money only. But money is not everything. Our forex trade is not because of other reasons but just because of money. I see no other reason you trade forex.

Our forex trade is not because of other reasons but just because of money.

Since 90% of the people lose money, don't you mean the only reason they trade is to lose ? So the money is not the real reason. But to lose is.