Do you self-identify as a non-criminal psychopath (or sociopath)?

OFTV

2 0
Have you ever scored highly on a psychopathy self-assessment, or a non-criminal psychopathy test administered by a professional?
Do you - or your friends and family - think you may have a high level of psychopathic traits?

Oxford Film and Television are making a night of programming for broadcast on Channel 4, on the subject of psychopathy. One of our aims in is to look at high-functioning psychopaths and explore the particular character traits they all share which makes them so successful.

To do this we’re looking for a group of people who are willing to be filmed undertaking a psychologist-administered psychopathy test, and then take part in a series of experiments and challenges, to find out whether a higher level of psychopathy can give you the edge in a challenge-based environment – and real life.

If you would like to know more about this ground-breaking project, please email [email protected] with your contact details, and a brief outline of why you would like to take part.

Mr. Charts

Legendary member
7,370 1,194
"Have you ever scored highly on a psychopathy self-assessment, or a non-criminal psychopathy test administered by a professional?
Do you - or your friends and family - think you may have a high level of psychopathic traits?"

I can't imagine you'll have a lot of volunteer psychopaths coming forward :LOL:

PS Most of the candidates have been banned from here in the last few weeks......

Last edited:

trendie

Legendary member
6,841 1,399
Aren't all these psychopaths supposed to be running FTSE-100 companies?
There was some study which suggested psychopathic personalities did well in business.
(it was something to do with ability to exercise ruthlessness as a consequence of empathy blindness.)

2,376 663
Have you ever scored highly on a psychopathy self-assessment, or a non-criminal psychopathy test administered by a professional?
Do you - or your friends and family - think you may have a high level of psychopathic traits?

Sounds like it has the potential to be a piece of television made by nutters for nutters using nutters. I think I'll keep viewing to my charts!

scose-no-doubt

Veteren member
4,630 954
Put the tests up and we'll have a bash at them.

L

Liquid validity

0 0
Yes but I ate the professional in question before I was given my score, does that count?
Not really, and the voices in my head agree as well :)
If you would like to know more about this ground-breaking project, please email [email protected] with your contact details, and a brief outline of why you would like to take part.
I would like to take part for the lulz, and to eat, sorry meet new people (y)

Attachments

• 2080981323-1.jpg
    2080981323-1.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 927

trendie

Legendary member
6,841 1,399
I hope somebody is going to hide all the knives in the cafeteria that day.

Any psychopath worth his (or her) salt would be imaginative enough to cause mayhem with a viciously sharp slice of mango. (wibble)

NVP

Legendary member
37,758 2,100

Oxford Film and Television are making a night of programming for broadcast on Channel 4, on the subject of psychopathy. One of our aims in is to look at high-functioning psychopaths and explore the particular character traits they all share which makes them so successful.

To do this we’re looking for a group of people who are willing to be filmed undertaking a psychologist-administered psychopathy test, and then take part in a series of experiments and challenges, to find out whether a higher level of psychopathy can give you the edge in a challenge-based environment – and real life.

you've missed the boat ........Celebrity BB launches on thursday :p

N

Splitlink

Legendary member
10,850 1,234
A young veterinarian admitted to me that her parents' cat and dog hide under the table every time she visits.-

random12345

Established member
793 280
You only need to spend 5 minutes looking through some of the insano-babble Journals to find a sociopath or two.

OFTV

2 0
Hello,

Please see below quick test that should give you an idea of how you score....

Indicate the extent with which you agree or disagree with each of the statements below. If you strongly agree give yourself 3 points, if you agree give yourself 2 points, disagree 1 point, and strongly disagree 0 points. Then add up your total and check it against the scale to provide a rough idea of where you are on the psychopathic spectrum.

1. I rarely plan ahead. I’m a spur-of-the-moment kind of person.
2. Cheating on your partner is OK so long as you don’t get caught.
3. If something better comes along it’s OK to cancel a longstanding appointment.
4. Seeing an animal injured or in pain doesn’t bother me in the slightest.
5. Driving fast cars, riding rollercoasters, and skydiving, appeal to me.
6. It doesn’t matter to me if I have to step on other people to get what I want.
7. I’m very persuasive. I have a talent for getting other people to do what I want.
8. I’d be good in a dangerous job because I can make my mind up quickly.
9. I find it easy to keep it together when others are cracking under pressure.
10. If you’re able to con someone, that’s their problem. They deserve it.
11. Most of the time when things go wrong it’s somebody else’s fault, not mine.

How do you rate?

0-11: Low
12-17: Below average
18-22: Average
23-28: High
29-33: Very high

If you scored High, or Very High?

Then Professor Kevin Dutton would like to put you through a series of tests for a television documentary. Professor Dutton, a renowned psychologist from St Edmund's College, University of Cambridge, believes that people with high levels of psychopathic traits are made for success in the modern world. He wants to prove his point by meeting people like YOU and finding out what makes you tick.

He is looking for a group of people who are willing to be filmed undertaking a psychologist-administered psychopathy test, and then take part in a series of experiments and challenges, to find out whether a higher level of psychopathy can give you the edge in a challenge-based environment – and in real life.

The documentary is being made by Oxford Film and Television as part of a night of programming for broadcast on Channel 4, on the subject of psychopathy.

If you would like to know more about this ground-breaking project, please email [email protected] with your contact details and your score, and a brief outline of why you would like to take part.

Trader333

8,655 981
Won't you need a control group for this in the sense that you would need people in various categories to see if those with a high score outperform those with lower scores ? The reason I say this is that some people can switch how they are to suit a certain scenario depending on need without having a high degree of psychopathy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr. Charts

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock