Do you know any professional traders ?

Can you tell us why? Confirming qualification or high deposit barriers?

You would need to be directly involved with financial trading as profession or have 500k in investments and trading above a certain volume to be eligible.

The ones I know do occasionally post online, they like social media like most other people out there.

If I know, only one person and really is very dedicated, thanks to her I am starting to know and learn a lot about this market

Good to hear you all know professional traders so for now take aspiration from them and learn how to trade in profits from them.

What is the definition of professional traders?
Well, i was actually trying to first write an advise of googling the professional traders term however for the sake of simplicity i refer those as professional traders who have spent time learning forex trading and are now successfuly making money from forex trading market.

i h ave a question , there is any difference between successful and professional trader in Forex trading ? if yes , please explain more about.

There are a lot of professional traders, and they are very active.

there are so many good traders i know , but its not my answer you gave , you didn't understand what i exactly wanted to make sure . by the way thanks for reply.

there is no way to avoid learning from books and Forex blogs, but in spite of having much learning , the result from trading can be useless , if there is no regular practice session. so, should emphasis on practice including learning.