Do you know any professional traders ?

khongminhtn

I am not talking about CueBanks or any of them typical "come buy my course" liars.

and I dont expect anyone to be as good as George Soros either.

but some where toward George Soros level.

"Emulate the professionals and youre almost there."

Comment if you know any.

I am not talking about CueBanks or any of them typical "come buy my course" liars.

Comment if you know any.

Check this https://tickmill.com/promotions/trader-of-the-month/ some of them show exceptional performance on live acc., but who knows how long it will last

yep...i know of a few ...all private and very humble people

N

Comment if you know any.

No but I have come across some unprofessional traders like Morgan Stanley.
Thats why I took up trading.

Guess you could call me a professional trader in as much that I quit my job last September to trade for a living.
I have a blog but dont update it as much as I should but am gonna try and keep it updated from now on.

Its my username with a com at the end.

Guess you could call me a professional trader in as much that I quit my job last September to trade for a living.
I have a blog but dont update it as much as I should but am gonna try and keep it updated from now on.

Its my username with a com at the end.
If I were living where you are I wouldn't be trading at all.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Did you update your profile. Checked when you originally posted and seen Cayman Island

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

No, I've not updated it since creating the account some time back, could you possibly have checked someone else's?

Cayman Islands do sound more exotic though!

Tradewithrobbie is listed in one of the reputed trader's on the online world. He offers an online trading software which sells currency at high rates and buys at a low price.

Tradewithrobbie is listed in one of the reputed trader's on the online world. He offers an online trading software which sells currency at high rates and buys at a low price.

so - you like him so much you named yourself after him ?