Do YOU have a dream ?

This will bring you into reality Pat ol bean..... don’t know if you heard about the dumb arse who got the sack for stealing sandwiches from the staff canteen.... well he’s out on his arse (I know him, he’s going to sue them for future loss of earnings .... erm good luck with that)..... then I’m told by another mate that their Italian desk trade lost 1 ... yes 1 million sterling yesterday.... I feel a cardbox (with belongings) exit coming on soon...... this game is only good for mug punters like us If we stay very very small..... trouble with this is it will not pay you a decent consistent wage.... harsh but true fact.

agreed - funny how some personalities have to beat the system in such immature and silly ways (like nicking low value items).........there must be a medical term for it ......it certainly can reveal a lot about someone

This will bring you into reality Pat ol bean..... don’t know if you heard about the dumb arse who got the sack for stealing sandwiches from the staff canteen.... well he’s out on his arse (I know him, he’s going to sue them for future loss of earnings .... erm good luck with that)..... then I’m told by another mate that their Italian desk trade lost 1 ... yes 1 million sterling yesterday.... I feel a cardbox (with belongings) exit coming on soon...... this game is only good for mug punters like us If we stay very very small..... trouble with this is it will not pay you a decent consistent wage.... harsh but true fact.

So true, so very true! it's a nice way of earning some free pocket money but to make a decent (and I mean decent) full-time living you've got to be very, very good and have a very large amount of capital – and when you've got that you also need planet-sized gonads made of steel. Like most things in life however, there will always be a select few who qualify.

I dream of perfection in all things. Could call me an optimist. I guess.
o_O

My dream is that world leaders stop wasting so much on weapons and put it towards preserving the planet and good sense.

Trump should never have pulled out of the Paris Accords. We used to be able to count on the US doing the right thing.
Hopefully Biden will romp in as the winner in the coming elections. He might reverse some of Trump's more stupid decisions.