Do you believe in bitcoin?

What do you think about Bitcoin future in 2 years

• Total voters

do you believe in love! in magic coins???!! in santa claus?

Aha-ha:) "Do you believe in life after love?
I can feel something inside me say,
I really don't think you're strong enough, no" :)

So, now, after this falling I believe in 12500 but after that will fall again.
The situation has acquired a different character and now I'm thinking about the bitcoin of 8,000

"Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it"

:smart:

Attachments

• tulip.png
    tulip.png
    30.3 KB · Views: 454
Of course many believe in it, especially those who've managed to invest in it already. That's why of course they believe in it, and in general the forcast is that it'll grow while there will be cryptocurrency.

If it breaks 10K after weak hands take profit I will take long positions on Нotforex, because basically it will mean U-turn in sentiments and ease bubble concerns.

I like bitcoin because i believe in it. What i have understood is that bitcoin is not a get rich quick scheme. Don’t invest in bitcoin merely to make profits rather invest in it if you believer in the philosophy behind bitcoins.

@ Hudson Jack.

Agreed.

I believe in cryptocurrency.

Not because the wide fluctuations in value are a ticket to get rich quick.

& not because 'bitcoin' is likely to replace major fiat currencies as a reserve of value any time soon.

But because it has the potential to open up huge new markets to vast swathes of investors.

Anyone with a product to sell needs customers to be able to buy it.

Traditionally, you are restricted to a customer base in a fiat currency that you can process into value.

That is no longer the case.

Now you can potentially sell to anyone with access to a smartphone, anywhere on the planet.

Never mind the existing customer base in limited fiat systems.

That's a massive market of potentially nearly 3 Billion new customers that wasn't able to trade with you before.

& if that's not a staggeringly blatant investment oppotunity, then I don't know what is !

:)

Hmmm.

Don't think it's helpful to use words like 'growing' about Bitcoin without context indicating what 'growth' means.

For example, Bitcoin's 'growth' is fixed in that it is mathematically predetermined by design. This is probably not the growth being referred to.

And position? Well, Bitcoins position is going to be all over the place (as it always has been) while hoards of people who have zero understanding of it speculate on it's value in the hope of getting rich and hoards of regulators do everything in their power to prevent it becoming an established means of exchange of value.

Go figure, lol.

:)

December 2017 = $15,000

December 2018 = $3,800

December 2019 = $6800

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

December 2020 = $12,500 or 15,584 or 21,568 (Trade, trade, trade, trade only)

December 2021-22 = $300 (Trade, trade, trade, then from $600 start Buy Buy Buy Buy as investment. New Millionaires/Billionaires will be born. the 1st trillionaire will be a Bitcoin cat by 2025-30.

anyone with some kind of EWT count on bitcoin?

this must be some kind of a third wave down or C?

and its not over?

The Wavecount on Bitcoin is:

5 waves up completed December 2017.
After 5 up comes an A-B-C for wave (a) down. Wave A will end in the zone of the previous 4th of lesser degree. DONE already

We are now in wave B up to the targets shown in previous post.

Then Wave C down will complete the job and kill everyone to target of $300. There will be only a few survivors. Big Joe will be one. Buy buy buy the opportunity for several lifetimes. Sell all property and other crap like Art, coin collection, commercial real estate, sell your wife and kids too and buy only Bitcoin. Then salt it in a vault for decades.

From $300 low in Dec 2021-22, the next wave up is a 3rd wave which will be minimum 1.618 x W1, most likely 4.236 x W1 = long near vertical ride. Any idiot who misses this will be slapped silly by Big Joe

just a random guess from me on price in future ........Bitcoin is a lottery .....just like Fiat currencies but more volatile .....

all that dark side and manipulation by evil and powerful elements .......Bitcoin has those issues as well :LOL:

N

just a random guess from me on price in future ........Bitcoin is a lottery .....just like Fiat currencies but more volatile .....

all that dark side and manipulation by evil and powerful elements .......Bitcoin has those issues as well :LOL:

N

Bitcoin aficionados choose Porsche over Ferrari becaue the latter is Fiat

A Bitcoin trader walks into a bar in 2010
He walks up to the bar, orders a whiskey, pays the bartender one bitcoin and says, "By this time tomorrow it might be worth a million bucks!"

The bartender pours him a glass of water and says, "By this time tomorrow it might be Scotch."

The bartender nowadays posts at T2W and religiously avoids all Bitcoin threads

I think $30k is more realistic

You're from the UK so your modus operandi is TALK + Hindsight trading

Try to be American or Asian or African at least for 1 week. Give it a try. Put your d**k on the line and post a live trade. Then we have something. Otherwise we got zip which is usudally the way it is here at Talk2Win

Bitcoin is a great way to invest your money but these days Bitcoin price is not stable and we can hope it will be stable and price will increase in upcomming days.

Central banks are working on there own stable coins also there concerned that cryptos are effecting monetary policies. Most likely btc gets banned.

Central banks are working on there own stable coins also there concerned that cryptos are effecting monetary policies. Most likely btc gets banned.

Why do you think they will be banned? I mean, I get that central banks are concerned but bitcoin getting banned doesn't sound realistic to me. (With the exception of it being banned in some individual countries.)

In past history they banned owning gold. If there is competition for there fiat currencies central banks have the power to ban btc...its already banned in India and more countries.