Do Robot EA's Work?

Guys and Gals,

as difficult as it is we will have to ignore this muppet.

even google banned him from adsense.

Re: Google AdSense Account Disabled - 999cjb - com.googlegroups.adsense-help-guidelines - MarkMail

You are now dredging so deep you'll be at the earth's core soon. Is it hot down there?

This adsense nonsense has nothing to do with any forex site. In fact, google refused to tell me to which site they were referring so it was impossible for me to do anything.

How's the packing going for your holiday from tomorrow?

You are now dredging so deep you'll be at the earth's core soon. Is it hot down there?

This adsense nonsense has nothing to do with any forex site. In fact, google refused to tell me to which site they were referring so it was impossible for me to do anything.

How's the packing going for your holiday from tomorrow?

I did tell you early on to give up on this and disappear.

google 999cjb forex
This thread shows up as the top non-sponsor result.

Peter

Good. Hopefully as many viewers as possible will see a gang attempting to bully an honest developer.

They will see all the remarks, use of all the tactics, judge for themselves.

Should make you all proud.

But I'll continue developing and you'll all no doubt continue carping.

Good. Hopefully as many viewers as possible will see a gang attempting to bully an honest developer.

An honest developer?
happy_192.gif

How could anyone reading this thread come to that conclusion?

Peter

""I just wish I'd known all this stuff when I started my first business many years ago. I could have made an absolute fortune with a lot less effort."
-- Charles Teale, Cumbria"

But you pose as Charles Teale on twitter under ezefx? So have you given yourself a testimonial?

Realgains - HOME UK Private Sector - Home

So who is charles teale? are you charles teale or are you chris butler? or spb or just cj or its?

make your mind up sweetheart. :whistling

what is it with slington house? wasn't there a guy with a fake business there? and what about 62 Alinora Avenue ? David has gone through quite a few businesses (over 15 dissolved) or is that you too?

Stunningly bad luck or coincedence.

I have nothing better to do until I fly so keep it up.

is ezefx and ezefx.com and Easy Forex - Home and Easy Forex - Home a scam? is forex fbi correct? is chris butler a scam? is spb and its and ezefx a scam? google ezefx scam

I'm just watching more of my "infamous" 99% backtests run so I've plenty of time as well. we're all having a good laugh here at your amateur detective work.

Keep tunnelling away and perhaps you'll unearth Lord Lucan.

I'm just watching more of my "infamous" 99% backtests run so I've plenty of time as well. we're all having a good laugh here at your amateur detective work.

Keep tunnelling away and perhaps you'll unearth Lord Lucan.

Are you really that sad or that stupid to run MT4 strategy tests and sit there and watch it?

really?

You can jazz googling up all you like sugartits.

Are you really that sad or that stupid to run MT4 strategy tests and sit there and watch it?

really?

You can jazz googling up all you like sugartits.

Back to the schoolyard again? It'll be pretty lonely at the weekend.

I'm afraid you're also guilty of assumption. Did you never run an MT5 ST?

Yes, I do watch many tests in visual mode while the others run in the background. It's all part of understanding how the EA interacts with price movements. You don't need to bother though.

This guys honest - he posted a backtest with a 92% drawdown. I wouldn't have done that! LOL. Seriously though 999cjb, do you have anything better than that? Maybe you could share a backtest of one of your systems that you trade or sell? I'm not looking to have a dig at you, I just want to see how it compares to my backtests. I have loads and loads of profitable back tests, over 10 years, with fairly low drawdowns. They don't work but I reckon I could sell them if I was that way inclined....

This guys honest - he posted a backtest with a 92% drawdown. I wouldn't have done that! LOL. Seriously though 999cjb, do you have anything better than that? Maybe you could share a backtest of one of your systems that you trade or sell? I'm not looking to have a dig at you, I just want to see how it compares to my backtests. I have loads and loads of profitable back tests, over 10 years, with fairly low drawdowns. They don't work but I reckon I could sell them if I was that way inclined....

Thank you for your interest. Makes a nice change from running "shields up" for the past 3 days or so.

The forum rules prevent me advertising the website but one of the super sleuths attacking me has revealed it in an earlier post. On the home page is a link to some backtests and spreadsheets which I hope will be of assistance. They relate to the only EA which is on release at the present time.

Isn't it silly how so many vendors hype their products, show doctored backtests and even remove losing posts? Everyone knows that losing is an integral part of trading and that losses must be accepted. So why not show them if it helps people?

I have had more losing backtests and trades than hot dinners and, if it is of assistance am quite prepared to show them. I don't publish results with doctored trades and I don't need the money from any part of my forex involvement.

I enjoy battles and forex is a powerful adversary. If we can help each other to win, that's great.