Do Robot EA's Work?

I don't vend at present you plank - I haven't for years. The only customers I ever had pay for it were traders in banks.

Ive never paid for a bot.

Ive never paid for signals.

Ive never paid for a system.

What I use and develop and spend all my waking hours on is my business. If a chump decides to share a worthless strategy and tries to sell a system on that basis, I am of a professional capacity to say exactly what it is.

I am always this bitter. Don't think I have saved it all for you. I have lots more of you to show up.

So you aren't a trading system vendor at all. Perhaps this forum does not have a suitable category in which to place you and you felt that TSV was the nearest you could get?

I always try to look on the bright side myself despite living where the sun never shines and it rains for over 300 days a year. Looking at my live trading results at the end of this week plus charts of the new software I have written helps me to keep smiling though.

But I think you are wasting your time castigating me. Why not "show up" some of the real scammers, there are plenty to choose from.

Have a good weekend. I'll try to do the same :)

So you aren't a trading system vendor at all. Perhaps this forum does not have a suitable category in which to place you and you felt that TSV was the nearest you could get?

I always try to look on the bright side myself despite living where the sun never shines and it rains for over 300 days a year. Looking at my live trading results at the end of this week plus charts of the new software I have written helps me to keep smiling though.

But I think you are wasting your time castigating me. Why not "show up" some of the real scammers, there are plenty to choose from.

Have a good weekend. I'll try to do the same :)

uh oh.

put the crack pipe down now bill giles.

Ill call the worthing nuthouse and tell them, "we've found one of yours."

You know you sound like you are penning a clinical depression diary there.

Last edited:
MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Statements with the world - is this another of your bots? through clickbank?

Charles Teale.........but you are chris butler?

confused.com

I imagine they teach whois lookups in schools these days so "pas de points" for that one.

The mt4stats page is an old experiment with a currency pair I had not used before. I hadn't bothered to remove it because, unlike so many scam vendors, I am not afraid to show losing results. Losing, as you will know very well, is a part of the forex scene. Winning is another. I am very familiar with both.

If you actually do any trading, you probably have some results to show? You said in a post a while ago that you create robots. So you are a developer? It seems you dislike brokers, slippage and spikes. But these are part of our trading lives just like spread variation and tick swallowing. If you venture out onto the road you have to deal with bad, drugged and drunken drivers as well as all the corporate signage and eternal roadworks. But there's no point raving at them all because they aren't going away any time soon. Nor am I.

Some say there is no such thing as bad advertising. Microsoft has had more s**t thrown at it than just about anyone but they are - er - rather large aren't they.

So thank you for your interest and all the interest you have helped to generate for the site. This forum is proving more useful than I had thought.

I imagine they teach whois lookups in schools these days so "pas de points" for that one.

The mt4stats page is an old experiment with a currency pair I had not used before. I hadn't bothered to remove it because, unlike so many scam vendors, I am not afraid to show losing results. Losing, as you will know very well, is a part of the forex scene. Winning is another. I am very familiar with both.

If you actually do any trading, you probably have some results to show? You said in a post a while ago that you create robots. So you are a developer? It seems you dislike brokers, slippage and spikes. But these are part of our trading lives just like spread variation and tick swallowing. If you venture out onto the road you have to deal with bad, drugged and drunken drivers as well as all the corporate signage and eternal roadworks. But there's no point raving at them all because they aren't going away any time soon. Nor am I.

Some say there is no such thing as bad advertising. Microsoft has had more s**t thrown at it than just about anyone but they are - er - rather large aren't they.

So thank you for your interest and all the interest you have helped to generate for the site. This forum is proving more useful than I had thought.

Bad, bad idea to keep pushing your luck like this.

Bad, bad idea to keep pushing your luck like this.

Thank you for your advice and I can't say I disagree with you. But as I've said before, not all software vendors are scammers. I have produced valuable software for many organisations for many years and I've never scammed anybody.

Yes, some members of ezefx have lost money in the past but none have been at all unreasonable about it as they were provided with, hopefully, as much information as they needed to make informed decisions at the right time. Where possible, I have always provided help and assistance including recommending not running some of our EAs which were not going to be profitable. Those castigating me on this site have had no experience of dealing with me.

I have shown one image of a work in progress EA to illustrate that robot EAs can work as per the title of this thread. This was obviously a "red rag to a bull" for some people but I had no previous experience of this forum or any idea of the piranha like attention it would attract.

In fact, looking through the forum I find it hard to see much in the way of positive and encouraging posts for newer entrants to trading. This is a waste of talent surely. Or is the idea to actively discourage more "competition".

I think the idea is to provide some reality and some protection from the worst sort of vendors who seek to exploit the new traders.

I think the idea is to provide some reality and some protection from the worst sort of vendors who seek to exploit the new traders.

In theory, that's a great idea. But if you turn the coin over, surely there are other good vendors out there? Or if not, others who try to do the right thing.

I haven't had a really good look around this forum yet but would appreciate a pointer to recommended vendors in any of the threads. School was out for me over 50 years ago but you never stop learning :)

The problem is that most vendors have been exposed as dishonest to varying degrees. It has now got to the point where vendors are assumed to be scammers until proved otherwise. You might think that unfair but we have arrived at this point due to the number of scams that have been exposed and the number of people who have complained about losing their money.

Have a look at this thread and you'll see a good example. This company disappeared overnight after collecting money off people.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/websites/126678-did-anyone-heard-cityfinancialtraders-co-uk.html

last post on this cos even im bored now.

Chris you sold ezefx realgains "robots" on the basis of a strategy test over 12 years with NO REFUNDS ALLOWED. That is a fact.

This was picked up by forex FBI as a SCAM

to then put all this Login is the most hypocritical thing going.

remember all the links that go onto google for ezefx.com and chris butler and charles teale and its software and spb computers and clickbank and 62 alinora and Via Realgains and realgains ltd and scam and forex and 08701992521

will all rank highly to this thread.

last post on this cos even im bored now.

Chris you sold ezefx realgains "robots" on the basis of a strategy test over 12 years with NO REFUNDS ALLOWED. That is a fact.

This was picked up by forex FBI as a SCAM

to then put all this Login is the most hypocritical thing going.

remember all the links that go onto google for ezefx.com and chris butler and charles teale and its software and spb computers and clickbank and 62 alinora and Via Realgains and realgains ltd and scam and forex and 08701992521

will all rank highly to this thread.

please copy and paste it here, i and maybe others, may not wish to join yet another forum

Only registered members are allowed to access this section.
Please login below or register an account with Forex Forum

The problem is that most vendors have been exposed as dishonest to varying degrees. It has now got to the point where vendors are assumed to be scammers until proved otherwise. You might think that unfair but we have arrived at this point due to the number of scams that have been exposed and the number of people who have complained about losing their money.

Have a look at this thread and you'll see a good example. This company disappeared overnight after collecting money off people.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/websites/126678-did-anyone-heard-cityfinancialtraders-co-uk.html

Hmmm. Well, there are courses, trading courses and Jane Somner (from whom another large envelope arrived yesterday). Probably always will be. I am really sorry for all those who have lost money. I have done the same but seem to have been lucky in recovering many of those losses and getting out of situations at the right time.

Our forex website was set up quite a while ago without the benefit of the knowledge we have now and when we still thought forex was the "brave new world". But on briefly re-reading some of the pages, I don't think there is a need to change much. I greatly regret some of our earlier offerings which worked well for a while and then failed. But we are much more cautious now and work seven days a week on EA development so that when we do release a new EA it will have had all the testing we can give it plus a good run making money on our live accounts.

Our other businesses have good reputations and I'll admit that our forex offerings have not been as profitable either for us or our members as we had originally hoped. But forex is the one remaining business in which I take a day to day interest and it will remain free of hype because we don't do business that way.

This guy has been exposed as a liar, and scammer, with several websites and ea's for sale or rent. He initially denied most of this until it was exposed here.

Peter

This guy has been exposed as a liar, and scammer, with several websites and ea's for sale or rent. He initially denied most of this until it was exposed here.

Peter

and if admin had heeded suggestions, the members wouldn't be subjected/exposed to the vendor badge link through. all that they've conceded so far is turning off the beacon that highlights there's a link there at all.

and if admin had heeded suggestions, the members wouldn't be subjected/exposed to the vendor badge link through. all that they've conceded so far is turning off the beacon that highlights there's a link there at all.

as i said. for the real deal - and i consider myself to be that. People like this ruin it for everyone else and keep this 99% forex scam going round and round and round.

T2W and all the other forums are just feeding it - because they themselves make money out of it.

sick.

--- Quote from: 999cjb on June 28, 2011, 11:10:17 AM ---If you had put a sell on USDCHF 10 years ago and just left it there you could have made a real fortune. Still doing it too. Just write a simple EA to sell only with a stop loss of (say) 5000 pips and a TP of 1000 pips. Open a new trade as soon as the previous trade closes. Start a backtest on 1st June 2001 and weep.

Well, where to start?

francisfinley: As I said before, forexfbi do not answer my mails so I cannot have their information corrected.

They are talking about different robots available at different times. Robots are free with memberships.

It costs a huge $25 for a month with cancellation available at any time. No, there are no refunds. That, at least is the truth.

Your quote "T2W and all the other forums are just feeding it - because they themselves make money out of it."
"Biting the hand that feeds you" comes to mind.

wackypete2: Lots of smoke & no fire. Like the parrot though.

pboyles: Not quite sure if you are making a point here or not.