Do I go for it ?

mutantcar

123 0
If my response was sharp/curt in any way then please accept my apologies

H,

Not at all, I appreciate the need for concentration.

I may well take you up on the offer in the future, I still feel I've got some studying to do first though.

Cheers,

Mute.

hopefull

57 0
Buk said:
:cheesy: hehehe, like it!!........mind you don't miss the train now........ :devilish:

Looks like I may have done the right thing there, Buk -down trend-line broken and a lower bottom to boot on the 5mins...time for a coffee.

H

frugi

1,827 126
And don't ask that FetteredChinos for directions either cause he'll only run your stop, steal your contracts and then force the market in t'other direction with his mighty 50 lot clip :)

No offence FC ;-)

Been enjoying the Euro's decline today, now just scalping the 25 point range at quarter size, hoping, like you, for some direction before it dies, though expecting little. Then off to the £5.55 a month gym which, though full of oddly shaped grunting creatures, does boast a decent rowing machine.

Edit: Looks like an upside BO at last. Good for 20 pips perhaps.

Last edited:

hopefull

57 0
ROFL Frugi !

That's it - I have lost the plot now.

Roberto

Experienced member
1,073 19
frugi said:
Then off to the £5.55 a month gym which, though full of oddly shaped grunting creatures, does boast a decent rowing machine.

That'll be the dodgy-looking one on the corner of Gledhow Valley Road and Harehills Avenue, then :cry:

hopefull

57 0
Looks like I may have done the right thing there, Buk -down trend-line broken and a *lower* bottom to boot on the 5mins...time for a coffee.

edit - clearly that had meant to be higher bottom/low !

H

Buk

Established member
615 6
with all those profits Frugi, I thought you'd have at least wandered across Bramhope way??!! :cheesy:

I hear they boast a more attractive 'audible emission' :cool:

and on the subject of profits.........all those "pips" fuddling your brain Hopefull?? ;)

frugi

1,827 126
Hehe Roberto not a bad guess, but I wouldn't dare (though I drive past it often). Someone was recently stabbed there in an argument over steroid dealing turf I believe. Makes for a tranquil, friendly atmosphere one would imagine.

With all those profits Buk I can barely afford to buy 80kg bags of cat food at Costco let alone attend a posh gym. That's why I left David Lloyd and its faithful core of yummy mummies, "club facilities" and screaming brats last month, with, I may say, more than a hint of pleasure.

The trading pot must be allowed to grow - it will be worth it in the end. :)

Sorry mods I am wandering severely off topic here.

hopefull

57 0
Buk said:
with all those profits Frugi, I thought you'd have at least wandered across Bramhope way??!! :cheesy:

I hear they boast a more attractive 'audible emission' :cool:

and on the subject of profits.........all those "pips" fuddling your brain Hopefull?? ;)

:LOL: - Yeah - trying to write,think and trade - overload for me,Buk

frugi

1,827 126
Sometimes the market just wants to get you. Two nasty little traps to watch for. Though waiting for that long tail hammer to close would have made for a reasonable 1:1 long.

Attachments

• untitled.GIF
    untitled.GIF
    154.2 KB · Views: 344
Last edited:

hopefull

57 0
Interesting Frugi - I also see that Cable appears to be delivering on that 1-2-3 Rev. set up right now glad I took profit when I did !

Missed this trade as I was typing away in here - never mind can't catch em all.Be another one along soon enough.

Hope your day has gone well...oh and congratulations on finding the cheapest gym in the UK !

H

hopefull

57 0
Midge

I use the PowerCharts package from FXCM. ( free to all 'live' clients I believe).They also have a prop. package called MarketScope - best avoided imo.

The PowerCharts package is basic in some ways but good enough for my purposes - It depends on what TA/indicators you choose to utilise for your trading.

HTH
H

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock