Dma or market maker cfds for us stocks

alevros

9 0
Hi i would like to trade us stocks using cfds but i am not sure which type (dma or market maker) is more suitable for me as i am not a high volume trader. I would prefer dma but these providers have high minimum commissions (15 usd) and i dont know if this option will suit me best. Any thoughts? Thanx a lot.

yellowfloyd

109 2
Hi i would like to trade us stocks using cfds but i am not sure which type (dma or market maker) is more suitable for me as i am not a high volume trader. I would prefer dma but these providers have high minimum commissions (15 usd) and i dont know if this option will suit me best. Any thoughts? Thanx a lot.

I was in a similar boat to you a year or so ago when I decided to venture into the US markets. This is ultimately what I have found out in my experience, US equities don’t have an order book in the same way that FSTE 100 stocks do however I use a couple of brokers, IG Markets and Accendo Markets who both offer me the ability to trade US directly in the market (so essentially DMA) rather that OTC which I have heard can throw up a few issues of its own. I found that commission do vary from one broker to another however I pay 4 cents per share with my accounts (and I’m not big account holder by any means) which I think is quite fair, especially when trading the big priced shares like Apple. I can’t say I know the full ins and outs of all the brokers out there mate but the DMA route I think would be better. Hope that helps?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock