Low commission DMA CFD broker?

zsoltimatrix

Hi guys,

I have read allot here and everywhere and just can not find a DMA CFD provider with good recommendations and low commissions.

So far IG Markets is what I think of but they charge a minimum of £20 per trade (£10 open and £10 to close) or 0.1%. Is there one with lower commissions but with proven DMA access. I don't want any market makers.

Thanks!

Hi guys,

I have read allot here and everywhere and just can not find a DMA CFD provider with good recommendations and low commissions.

So far IG Markets is what I think of but they charge a minimum of £20 per trade (£10 open and £10 to close) or 0.1%. Is there one with lower commissions but with proven DMA access. I don't want any market makers.

Thanks!

whselfinvest (3+3 euros per trade) and was rated higher than igmarkets

and one can trade forex cfd as well not only cash

fxflat is it's competitor with lower minimum to open and flexible leverage

but i only demo'ed this one

wud be glad to get your opinion

Hi guys,

Thanks!

Hi

At FP Markets we are a DMA only CFD provider. We also have a starting commissions at the same level as IG which is a bit of a industry standard. But for the larger size traders we offer reduced commission rates and negotiable minimum charges. For traders living in th UK we offer DMA Spread Betting.

Hope this helps
Alex

whselfinvest (3+3 euros per trade) and was rated higher than igmarkets

and one can trade forex cfd as well not only cash

fxflat is it's competitor with lower minimum to open and flexible leverage

but i only demo'ed this one

wud be glad to get your opinion

FXFLAT and WHS are white-labels or introducing brokers of GFT-UK. So there quality, charts, spreads and executions are identical - and good. Both offer Forex free of commissions, cfds on spot indices are free with FXFLAT, € 3.00 with WHS.

For cfds on equity (shares) both charge a commission split between a fix fee plus a volume based part. FXFLAT is asking for a minimum of € 10.00 ht.

Regards

Hittfeld

FXFLAT and WHS are white-labels or introducing brokers of GFT-UK. So there quality, charts, spreads and executions are identical - and good. Both offer Forex free of commissions, cfds on spot indices are free with FXFLAT, € 3.00 with WHS.

For cfds on equity (shares) both charge a commission split between a fix fee plus a volume based part. FXFLAT is asking for a minimum of € 10.00 ht.

Regards

Hittfeld

have you traded with fxflat?

if yes your opinion plz

have you traded with fxflat?

if yes your opinion plz

These guys have an interesting strategy: They don`t try do make their own game. Instead they concentrate on offering introducing brokerage to different houses - add better rates, good help desk, lower account opening minimum, and free add-ons.

They offer GFT-UK in the classical form (Dealbook under their own brand) or in (additional) MT4 disguise (Forex only). And they offer Interactive Brokers under their CAPTRADER label - at 50% reduced minimum.

I haven`t heard of any complaints or claims yet. Best 3 worlds (GFT-MT4-IB/TWS).

Regards

These guys have an interesting strategy: They don`t try do make their own game. Instead they concentrate on offering introducing brokerage to different houses - add better rates, good help desk, lower account opening minimum, and free add-ons.

They offer GFT-UK in the classical form (Dealbook under their own brand) or in (additional) MT4 disguise (Forex only). And they offer Interactive Brokers under their CAPTRADER label - at 50% reduced minimum.

I haven`t heard of any complaints or claims yet. Best 3 worlds (GFT-MT4-IB/TWS).

Regards

thanks for info

which one of them wud you personally prefer?

what you think if trading with gft directly to be a better option than with any ib?

regards.........

As their pricing and financing is different I use all three - but not GFT. If a problem is arising I have a competent partner at WHS or FXFLAT within a few minutes. And if it lies with GFT - their complaint is much more convincing than mine ever could be.

As their pricing and financing is different I use all three - but not GFT. If a problem is arising I have a competent partner at WHS or FXFLAT within a few minutes. And if it lies with GFT - their complaint is much more convincing than mine ever could be.

"As their pricing and financing is different I use all three........."

your opinion about fxflat plz

what trades do you use them for

and why they are better than whselfinvest?

regards

GFT UK do not mention anything about being a DMA broker, do they? I am looking for a UK based CFD broker, preferably DMA and have a demo a/c with them, but trading with a principle/market maker does not show any resemblance to real markets as they basically set the prices as they please, which in turn removes the purpose of hedging for real life positions in underlying securities.

GFT UK do not mention anything about being a DMA broker, do they? I am looking for a UK based CFD broker, preferably DMA and have a demo a/c with them, but trading with a principle/market maker does not show any resemblance to real markets as they basically set the prices as they please, which in turn removes the purpose of hedging for real life positions in underlying securities.

whselfinvest benelux (white label of gft) claims to be dma

(cfd is a contract with broker after all
and it seems if true the only cfd exchange traded is australian asx)

is igindex any better?

if u do not like cfd go for futures then........

regards

Hi,

I use IGMArkets for DMA CFD's, i trade UK equities and from my experience(7 years fulltime trading + 15 years in stockmarket) I wouldn't personally trade CFD's without DMA. I know that I am in total control of my entry/exit prices and I am able to maximise my profit margin that way.

There are alot of CFD/Spreadbet providers advertising themselves as DMA Spreadbetters, which I have been very interested in, but on speaking with them I always find out the are offering an inhouse DMA price...and its not actually Direct Market Access with the real MArket. I also spoke with IG Markets about offering such a facilty and was informed it was not actually possible for spreadbetting.

If you know of any firm that offers the level of service at a lower price than IGMarkets for DMA then I too would be keen to hear of them. MF Global were the next best option - just glad I didn't open my account with them.

regards

whselfinvest benelux (white label of gft) claims to be dma

(cfd is a contract with broker after all
and it seems if true the only cfd exchange traded is australian asx)

is igindex any better?

if u do not like cfd go for futures then........

regards

Hi,

I use IGMArkets for DMA CFD's, i trade UK equities and from my experience(7 years fulltime trading + 15 years in stockmarket) I wouldn't personally trade CFD's without DMA. I know that I am in total control of my entry/exit prices and I am able to maximise my profit margin that way.

There are alot of CFD/Spreadbet providers advertising themselves as DMA Spreadbetters, which I have been very interested in, but on speaking with them I always find out the are offering an inhouse DMA price...and its not actually Direct Market Access with the real MArket. I also spoke with IG Markets about offering such a facilty and was informed it was not actually possible for spreadbetting.

If you know of any firm that offers the level of service at a lower price than IGMarkets for DMA then I too would be keen to hear of them. MF Global were the next best option - just glad I didn't open my account with them.

regards

Hi Paza
Not all DMA spread bet providers use an inhouse DMA set up. Here at FP Markets EVERY trade is hedged onto the underlying markets. We offer both CFD’s and spread betting with absolutely no market maker products what so ever. On the UK market we offer over 1300 tradable equities with very competitive commissions.
If you have any further questions please feel free to pm me or call the office on 02078562425

Kind Regards

Hi FP Markets,

Just to clarify does your firm have a trading platform where I can place a bid or offer directly onto the underlying UK equities Sets level 2 order book for a spreadbet? I like to be able to have complete control of my orders that I have placed on the stocks underlying order book. If this is what your company offers then I am very interested in having a chat. The concept of genuine DMA spreadbetting is something I am keen to pursue, for obvious reasons.

regards

Hi FP Markets,

Just to clarify does your firm have a trading platform where I can place a bid or offer directly onto the underlying UK equities underlying Sets level 2 order book?

regards

Hi Paza

Yes there is full level 2 depth on Uk equities. When placing a trade you can see it appear in the LSE order book. Our system routes part of the order on the LSE and part onto Chi-x so you will always be filled at the best possible price. We are currently in the process of getting Chi-x mapped in as well so you will be able to see the full order book for both exchanges integrated into the same depth screen.

Ok I will contact you later to discuss. I currently have access to the Hybrid order book via my CFD provider, about 30% of my filled orders are currently via Chi-X.

Can I have a contact name at your firm?

regards

Hi Paza

Yes there is full level 2 depth on Uk equities. When placing a trade you can see it appear in the LSE order book. Our system routes part of the order on the LSE and part onto Chi-x so you will always be filled at the best possible price. We are currently in the process of getting Chi-x mapped in as well so you will be able to see the full order book for both exchanges integrated into the same depth screen.

Ok I will contact you later to discuss. I currently have access to the Hybrid order book via my CFD provider, about 30% of my filled orders are currently via Chi-X.

Can I have a contact name at your firm?

regards

Hi Paza

I have just sent you a pm with all my contact details

Kind Regards