Flat monthly commission for high-volume CFD trading?

realbernie

Hi -

Does anyone know of a CFD provider, preferably offering DMA access, who is prepared to offer a flat monthly commission fee for high-volume traders? For example, charging £1,000 for a monthly turnover (in and out trades) of £5,000,000? Most providers have a commission-per-trade fee structure where the commission rate is 0.1% of each trade with a minimum commission of, say, £5.

I'm not optimistic but thanks for any feedback on this topic

Hi -

Does anyone know of a CFD provider, preferably offering DMA access, who is prepared to offer a flat monthly commission fee for high-volume traders? For example, charging £1,000 for a monthly turnover (in and out trades) of £5,000,000? Most providers have a commission-per-trade fee structure where the commission rate is 0.1% of each trade with a minimum commission of, say, £5.

Hi there,
I work with a Broker/Fund Manager and agree/suspect that it will indeed be difficult to offer a fixed monthly commission fee irrespective of your 5m pcm exposure, as the variables affect our own transaction costs.
I'm sure however that we could work something out by way of beating your current brokers rates (and service I would hope) as we are aggressively seeking to build our book of clients in this space. We may even be able to place a commission cap on your account but would need more information and trade examples etc
Presently we offer low comms with added rebates at month end for frequent traders. Pls message me if you would like more information and good luck either way with the trading.

Hi -

Hi,

Your problem lies with how the retail broker has been able to structure their hedging relationship with the clearing bank/broker for the particular exchange.

The biggest hurdle is usually how 'shapes' are paid for within a fill and the level of business the broker has to offer the clearer. The reality is that most CFD brokers' flow is OTC so they have little business to throw at a clearer to obtain best rates etc.

It's not impossible but is difficult.