DJIA recovery sustainable?

fundamentally the situation is similar to the 30s, other than the federal printing press running faster than Usain Bolt this time round, and some banks been saved rather than there being a run on them all..... hats off to the governements for saving the system, guess we should thank them for the sun and moon also!!

we have reached a generational high in stocks, its just a question of timing before they fall again, perhaps by the end of the first quarter the writing shall be on the wall again, time will tell as it always does...

Interesting NK charts attached...a most perculiar rounding oval price shape before plummeting and the same condition presenting.

Has it started then.

Attachments

• dont-start-without-me.gif
    dont-start-without-me.gif
    11.9 KB · Views: 192
My take on this is that over the past few weeks, no-one knows what is about to happen. People are expecting a sell off but with the recent memory of a meteoric rise, no-one wants to push the button first.

For sure, if it does start to move down and people think there's a reversal in place, there's not many that will stand in its way.

My take on this is that over the past few weeks, no-one knows what is about to happen. People are expecting a sell off but with the recent memory of a meteoric rise, no-one wants to push the button first.

For sure, if it does start to move down and people think there's a reversal in place, there's not many that will stand in its way.

I have no idea why you keep saying "no-one knows what is about to happen"

Forget the charts I posted and look beyond them around them into them and away from them but not at them.
The charts are only there so that traders can understand visually where price is.

What's interesting here is the fact that I posted the original charts 10 days ago and nobody makes a comment...only now after the telegraphed event do you feel the need to say...lucky guess...that is what you are saying after all.

I don't write much on the boards and is it any wonder.
It's not my job to make people understand...it's their job to do the work to arrive at the understanding.

Before you go thinking the message above is personal, I can assure you it is not. It is intended for general readership.....I happen to think you are One of the smartest around these boards.

Counter .. thanks for the charts you posted. Please keep posting your thoughts and charts. i am a follower.

And here's me looking for it to spike to correlate with the hang seng. never thought Japan would lead the turnaround.

Just goes to show that you should consider how markets act alone before looking at correlation.