DJ: I keep coming back

Nowler

Experienced member
1,173 118
Hey folks,

Can any of you give me advice on getting mixer for my PC?
Maybe some DJ software too?

I Dj'd from age 14 to 20 and love it.
I went a bit off the rails then and lost track of myself.

I am now after speaking with a few local DJ's in England (Ireland scene back in the EARLY 2000's being much different).
I understand that my music then, maybe not be THE music now... but nontheless... I need a decent mixer and software that can handle a mere dual channel style... nothing fancy... baby steps first.

I need the usual knobs, plus the fade between channel 1 and 2

Trader333

8,553 914
It depends on what you want but pretty much everyone I know of uses VirtualDJ as the software and the preferred mixer is the Numark M6 as it has a built in soundcard that is excellent. Would you be wanting to play MP3 files or something else ?

Nowler

Experienced member
1,173 118
It depends on what you want but pretty much everyone I know of uses VirtualDJ as the software and the preferred mixer is the Numark M6 as it has a built in soundcard that is excellent. Would you be wanting to play MP3 files or something else ?
I have heard of VirtualDJ actually...
That mixer aint bad either! Decent price too.

To be honest, the last time I played, it was CD's.
Though it probably makes more sense to play MP3, FLAC files from a laptop... I wouldn;t have to deal with skipping or damage that comes with CD's

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock