divergence patterns

Hi All,

Sorry if this has already been asked, but does anyone know of a free trading group specified at divergence at pivot points?

Thanks
Alf

Alf

I had to buy in a divergence/pivots system but I do not know of a trading group. Interesting idea though.
Good luck.
George
Hi All,

Sorry if this has already been asked, but does anyone know of a free trading group specified at divergence at pivot points?

Thanks
Alf

Attachments

• cadjpy.JPG
    cadjpy.JPG
    100.1 KB · Views: 161
Thanks,

Impressive thread.

But when I said "free trading group", I meant "free trading chat room" so that we could post trades live?

I have one set up, if anyone's interested?

Cheers

Post it so we can take a look. Maybe we could help.
George
Thanks,

Impressive thread.

But when I said "free trading group", I meant "free trading chat room" so that we could post trades live?

I have one set up, if anyone's interested?

Cheers

I thought you meant you had a divergence/S&R chat room set up, that is where I could have helped.
G

Hi George,

I'm like you, I would like to find a trading room already set up, using this strategy and then we could all help each other, but as I can't seem to find one, I thought I'd START one!

Cheers.

Why don't you contact Sticky (site owner) and see if he will set up a charitable trading room where traders can concentrate on a couple of charts and give a monthly subscription to a health or medical charity (no disrespect to humanitarian charites intended). I would gladly help out with that.
George
Hi George,

I'm like you, I would like to find a trading room already set up, using this strategy and then we could all help each other, but as I can't seem to find one, I thought I'd START one!

Cheers.

Why don't you contact Sticky (site owner) and see if he will set up a charitable trading room where traders can concentrate on a couple of charts and give a monthly subscription to a health or medical charity (no disrespect to humanitarian charites intended). I would gladly help out with that.
George

I've sent him your idea.

Thanks.

Help required

Hi,

When I'm looking at one fx chart (M1), waiting for a divergence setup, I quickly switch to another pair and, low and behold I've missed a trade. BOLL****!!! :LOL:

Sound familiar?

As the site owner hasn't come back to me yet (re: charity trade room), I was wondering if anyone like nkruger or firewalker99 would be willing to spare their time / expertise and trade / give advise in a live trading room, either mine or not, I don't mind.

Cheers

Alf Ralf - My FREE Chat/Trade Room is

Hi,

When I'm looking at one fx chart (M1), waiting for a divergence setup, I quickly switch to another pair and, low and behold I've missed a trade. BOLL****!!! :LOL:

Sound familiar?

As the site owner hasn't come back to me yet (re: charity trade room), I was wondering if anyone like nkruger or firewalker99 would be willing to spare their time / expertise and trade / give advise in a live trading room, either mine or not, I don't mind.

Cheers

Alf Ralf - My FREE Chat/Trade Room is

Neither of those guys are around here anymore.

With regards to giving advise re: this strategy.

Ok. Well quite a few setups fall under the Divergence heading. I know Nick Kruger trades Divergence and Firewalker doesn't.

What kind of divergence strategy are you using ?

Ok. Well quite a few setups fall under the Divergence heading. I know Nick Kruger trades Divergence and Firewalker doesn't.

What kind of divergence strategy are you using ?

I look for divergence on all 3 indicators (see pic), only 1 needed, but if they all line up it gives more weight.

I add MTF Pivot Points (H4/D/W/M)

I only trade off double top / bottoms @ SR Levels and make sure the stochastic is in the correct position for a reversal.

If it's counter trend, I would usually take a 10pip target / 2pip stop (or at previous high/low)

If it's with the trend I would normally trail the stop.

Cheers

Attachments

• Divergence Trade.jpg
    Divergence Trade.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 195
Surprised

I am surprised Jason (jayjay) is banned - I just checked out his personal to send him an email but it is grayed out.
It must be a mistake.
Regarding Jabba917 - I am still interested in any charitable trading but again it must go through Sticky the site owner. Divergence is a springboard when you can find convergence so I know this will be a hugely profitable arena for the charities.
George

why jayjay was baned?

well..if you read this tread from the beginning..it will become obvious that JayJay starts this tread using broken English..and after few posts...becomes english literate...correct me if I am wrong....