divergence patterns

I don't think he was trying to con anyone - if someone is in a hurry they could give a bad impression of their education. A lot of traders use text speak and I have to read through that but it is only important that the message is understood by the reader.
Anyway, if Jayjay wants to argue his case he will have to contact the powers that be.
Regards,
George
well..if you read this tread from the beginning..it will become obvious that JayJay starts this tread using broken English..and after few posts...becomes english literate...correct me if I am wrong....

I am shocked. Some members are less than educated and comes out in their arrogance but those that are genuine know that everyone has their own learning curve.
He must have been in sell divergence when he triggered it!!
Nice to hear you are OK - coming over to Shropshire soon?
George
George,

He was unhappy with the way that some members of T2W were being towards him and here is his request:

Paul

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/general-trading-chat/47644-grey-leaving-us-4.html#post598420

I am surprised Jason (jayjay) is banned - I just checked out his personal to send him an email but it is grayed out.
It must be a mistake.
Regarding Jabba917 - I am still interested in any charitable trading but again it must go through Sticky the site owner. Divergence is a springboard when you can find convergence so I know this will be a hugely profitable arena for the charities.
George

Still no reply from Sticky, maybe one of the TOP GUNS could give him a nudge? :cheesy:

New Post

What about setting up a completely new post under GENERAL FORUMS asking for experienced traders to join you in a charity based venture and then contact Eamonn Kelly at [email protected] at the same time and ask him to see if Sharky will support. Just point out the link to him and they will respond.
Emphasise it will only be for medical and health charities and not social and animal charities as there will be too much division.
They may open a separate room for you in T2W.
George

Hi,

No reply again from the Boss, anyone else want to try?

What about setting up a completely new post under GENERAL FORUMS asking for experienced traders to join you in a charity based venture and then contact Eamonn Kelly at [email protected] at the same time and ask him to see if Sharky will support. Just point out the link to him and they will respond.
Emphasise it will only be for medical and health charities and not social and animal charities as there will be too much division.
They may open a separate room for you in T2W.
George

Done...

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/general-trading-chat/53230-charity-based-venture.html

Three years later and no reply, I think we can scrap that idea here. :)

P.S. I've moved onto VSA anyway.

Good Luck to Everyone!