9*3=27
9*4=36
9*5=45
9*6=54
9*7=63
9*8=72
9*9=81
9*10=90

an you thought that you were smart..........we were way smarter!!

Last edited:
Didya know,

2014, CV is going to smash up the markets after a very long time being patient and assisting with development of some bespoke adaptive market analysis software.

So now yaknow.

Didya know

Keiko, the orca who starred in Free Willy was released into the wild in July 2002 after being in captivity for 23 years. A few weeks after his release he showed up in a Norwegian fjord in hopes of seeking human contact and would even give children a ride on his back.

Last edited:
Didya know

The male giraffe will continuously headbutt the female in the bladder until she urinates. The male then tastes the pee and that helps it determine whether the female is ovulating. If she is, it’s business time.

Flipping amazing coincidences

Attachments

• Lincoln and Kennedy.PNG
    Lincoln and Kennedy.PNG
    242.8 KB · Views: 264
Didya know...

Some guy secretly outsourced his job paying $ hundreds of thousands per year to some Chinese consulting company for $50 K, played make-believe work instead surfing on the web all day watching cat videos, trading on Ebay, reading reddit, probably watching some naked dancing girls while at it haha, before finally being caught up with and fired.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-21043693

Could probably live like a king for the remainder of his days if he moved to Asia somewhere with what he saved up from his previous, umm, job.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

The Repository for Germinal Choice, better known as the Nobel Prize Sperm Bank, was founded in 1980 by multimillionaire Robert Graham, inventor of shatterproof eyeglass lenses. His goal was to combine the sperm and eggs of superior men and women—ideally Nobel laureates—to produce superior babies. If all this sounds an awful lot like eugenics, well, it was.

In practice, most Nobel Prize winners were smart enough to steer clear of the bank, but three decided to make a deposit. One of these was William Shockley, who won the award for inventing the transistor and was an unapologetic racist. The other sperm donors were more random, and at least one of them lied about his intelligence. But was The Repository for Germinal Choice a failure? That’s hard to say. It brought more than 200 babies into this world, and many had higher-than-average IQs. In the end, however, its biggest legacy was that it changed how sperm banks work by offering detailed profiles of the donors. Now it’s commonplace for women to choose the looks, professions, and interests of the men whose sperm they wish to use.

The only thing Shakespeare left to his wife in his will was the second best bed in the house. Yes his will read, ‘“I gyve unto my wief my second best bed with the furniture”. The “furniture” refers to the linen for the bed.

So who got his best bed ?

Sir Arthur Conan Doyle was at one time a good friend of Harry Houdini but when Harry started to publicly denounce seances and spiritualism they fell out.
Some even accused the spiritualists of murdering Houdini.

Doyle actually solved 2 real murder cases and got the 2 gaoled men released from prison.

The only thing Shakespeare left to his wife in his will was the second best bed in the house. Yes his will read, ‘“I gyve unto my wief my second best bed with the furniture”. The “furniture” refers to the linen for the bed.

So who got his best bed ?

It was an in-joke. They only had one bed.

Many people believe that the assassin of President Lincoln, John Wilkes Booth was not killed trying to evade capture but escaped and lived to old age under the alias of John B. Wilkes.

Last edited: