Desk Space in London

DrewLR

Hi all,

I'm looking for a desk in some office space shared with some traders to trade my own capital/develop my stuff.
All I really need is a good internet connection and some nice environment.

I'm a former quant in a bank, my approach is systematic and currently trade FX futures, but looking into fixed income and commodities futures.

Cheers.
Andrea

More than happy to chat, send me a message with your details on and we can arrange for you to come in and have a look around.

Hey

Yeah been trading for on and off for 5 years, looking to get something more solid.
Would love to get some space in london with other guys.

I (and one other person) currently occupy a 3/4 man office in South Molton Street (directly on top of Bond St tube). I am a portfolio manager trading predominantly in the FX market. As such I am looking for one other person to join and rent the available desk. Included in the price is complete, fast, reliable and unlimited internet, office facilities (including shower etc). The office sits on the 5th floor and is serviced by a lift. The office also has abundant natural light with several windows facing out onto pedestrian South Molton street.

My preference is obviously for another trader to join and one that trades FX would be ideal.

Cost is £500 per month and is inclusive of all noted above.
Please get in touch to discuss further if interested.

Hi there - if anyone's still looking for desk space in London, I have two available desks by Bond Street at a reasonable cost.
Access to institutional pricing on a small range of products subject to individual circumstances.
Get in contact for more info.
Many thanks,

Do you still have space available?

I (and one other person) currently occupy a 3/4 man office in South Molton Street (directly on top of Bond St tube). I am a portfolio manager trading predominantly in the FX market. As such I am looking for one other person to join and rent the available desk. Included in the price is complete, fast, reliable and unlimited internet, office facilities (including shower etc). The office sits on the 5th floor and is serviced by a lift. The office also has abundant natural light with several windows facing out onto pedestrian South Molton street.

My preference is obviously for another trader to join and one that trades FX would be ideal.

Cost is £500 per month and is inclusive of all noted above.
Please get in touch to discuss further if interested.

Please let me know.

Thanks