Depth Trade revisited: T2W's Resident Psycopath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear DT, are you noticing something...

I'm trying to be nice and hold out a hand, and your response is just the usual rudeness.

That's not how to best achieve things in the world tho is it.

Action = Reaction.

i vote this as the thread of the year, pure genius!:clap:

Reactions: BSD
We are enemies because of your choice, now stay the fck out of my business.

Ok,
I'm asking you and telling you, stay the fck out of my business.

Ooh the melodrama.

Point you're missing is it's NOT your business when you are on T2W, being incredibly rude with zero justification to someone who came here to allocate hedge fund money, and who OF COURSE wanted a track record.

No professional ANYWHERE would ever hire or allocate funds without a track record, the mere idea is nothing short of ludicrous.

You couldn't provide a track record which is every competent traders best and only selling point, but as he obviously and perfectly understandably insisted, you started attacking him.

But as I said earlier we are now going round in circles again, so I suppose it's best to close the thread if someone feels like doing that.

;)

Quit being so self-absorbed, your nobody, you don't trade, your on here because you have no life.

You had the chance to be my friend and you chose otherwise, now live with it.

We are enemies because of your choice, now stay the fck out of my business.

Ok,
I'm asking you and telling you, stay the fck out of my business.
Bsd, look at it this way, you've been talking about FX management for the past 6 months, yet you still have not directed TraderFunding to a capable trader.

What do you have to say about that, after all your talking?

Ooh the melodrama.

Point you're missing is it's NOT your business when you are on T2W, being incredibly rude with zero justification to someone who came here to allocate hedge fund money, and who OF COURSE wanted a track record. You couldn't provide that, but as he obviously and perfectly understandably insisted, you started attacking him.

But as I said earlier we are now going round in circles again, so I suppose it's best to close the thread if someone feels like doing that.

;)
Let's settle this right now poser.

Have you directed TF to a capable trader?
Yes or NO?

Answer this question.

LOL !

Trader Dante, Grey, wasp, Options, arabianights, KillPhill, FXscalper, TWI, Gamma Jammer, Arbitrageur, BBmac, BNAimy, Danarm, NewtronBomb, and many many others here as well:
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/looking-hire/30847-successful-forex-futures-traders-wanted-hedge-fund-capital-10.html#post563324

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/general-trading-chat/44624-55000-one-month.html

Calling ME a poser, when you're the loser who can't trade, and that is what I call someone whose sole existing, pathetic track record from another board shows that you managed nothing than 0.77% in SIX MONTHS LOL !!! and a TWENTY PERCENT DRAWDOWN.

And you call ME a poser.

LOL !

Trader Dante, Grey, wasp, Options, arabianights, KillPhill, FXscalper, TWI, Gamma Jammer, Arbitrageur, BBmac, BNAimy, Danarm, many others here as well:
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/looking-hire/30847-successful-forex-futures-traders-wanted-hedge-fund-capital-10.html#post563324

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/general-trading-chat/44624-55000-one-month.html

Calling ME a poser, when you're the loser who can't trade, and that is what I cal someone who manages nothing than 0.77% in SIX MONTHS LOL !!! and a TWENTY PERCENT DRAWDOWN.

And you call ME a poser.
Oh, I see now your going to not answer the question?

It's simple, you don't know one capable trader, your a total fake with zero connection.
You think people are dumb enough to believe that if you were capable you'd be walking away from a 3bln account.
You can trade it or know people that can, yet your walking away from it.

Who is dumb enough to believe your sht? Your an idiot.

Good God DT what are you smoking haha, whats with these guys then ?

Trader Dante, Grey, wasp, Options, arabianights, KillPhill, FXscalper, TWI, Gamma Jammer, Arbitrageur, BBmac, BNAimy, Danarm, NewtronBomb, and many many others here as well who make more in one day than you in six months.

Quite besides the point that this is entirely irrelevant.

What its all about is that traderfunder wanted a track record, and you, perfectly understandably with your 20% drawdwon and 0,77% return, didn't want to give him one, yet YOU still wanted his money.

It's about YOU wanting HIS money without YOUR track record.

That is ALL this is about.

Good God what are you smoking haha, whats with these guys then ?

Trader Dante, Grey, wasp, Options, arabianights, KillPhill, FXscalper, TWI, Gamma Jammer, Arbitrageur, BBmac, BNAimy, Danarm, NewtronBomb, and many many others here as well.

Quite besides th epoint that this is entirely irrelevant.

WEhat its all about is that traderfzunder wanted a tracjk recoord, and you, perfectly understandably with your 20% drawdwon and 0,77% return, didn'tz want to give hime one, yet you still wanted his money.
So you and your crew are walking away from a 3bln account. Yeah that makes sence, :LOL:

Let me guess, your morals are keeping you from trading, lol.

Let me guess, your religion keeps you from being able to manage the accounts.

ha,ha, your too funny BSD. You poser.

Buddy, guys like us who can trade do not NEED OPM, other peoples money.

We do not NEED the hassle of clients.

That is why YOU are always running around here asking peeps for money and jobs, and NOT us.

Geddit ?

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

That is why YOU are always running around here asking peeps for money and jobs, and NOT us.

Geddit ?

who wants a job?

my left hands getting tired and i have already exhausted the right. i pay minimum wage plus bonus....

Geddit ?

yeah I get it, you don't trade. Yeah I can read between the lines.
You live off an inheritance, you idea of a winning investment is your parents dying.

Yeah, I've met plenty of peole like you. Yeah I know exactly what your saying.

BSD, I know your a liar.You've been lying for so long you believe yourself.

Yada-yada like a broken record.

You really are a one trick pony aren't ya.

Oh and btw, Yo DT, Brutus has a good job for ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.