Depth Trade revisited: T2W's Resident Psycopath

Status
Not open for further replies.
BSD, now you become libel. Don't start spreading lies now.

My largest drawdown has been about 3.5%, the largest I feel comfortable with is 5%. You can even quote me having said this to Putz.

What you don't know is that Putz was also interested in buy precious metals, so that drawdown was on the Metals positions and not currency positions.

One other thing boy.

People trade to escape, to be free. Nobody that truly cares about trading, cares about regulation. Regulation is control, a box!

People like you are trying to box in people like me and your going to lose.

One other thing boy.

People trade to escape, to be free. Nobody that truly cares about trading, cares about regulation. Regulation is control, a box!

People like you are trying to box in people like me and your going to lose.

Ummm.. you are not doing yourself any favours by saying this.

Lehmans and Bear Sterns were regulated.

The reason to not give Depth Trade money has nothing to do with regulation, it's because he's a nutter and a pauper!

Only if you lucked out, odds are you'd pick the loser to invest in.

..So your best strategy would be to spread your money across all the majors. Doing this you'd be at loss also, being this is what the majority are doing. Hence your positions being run.

Not only that, but I'm only taking an average loss of 0.75% or so. If I increased my size, my ROI would be 9.96%

:)

Can't believe I'm wasting my time on such incoherent crap.

But as always with DT, dead wrong and pure nonsense again.

Risk and reward being correlated not only would your reward rise, but your drawdown also.

If you want to increase your returns 9fold, lol, through larger positions sizing, your drawdwon would ALSO rise 9fold, all other things being equal.

And raising your drawdwon 0f 20% 9fold means you BLOW UP.

LOL !
BSD, now you become libel. Don't start spreading lies now.

My largest drawdown has been about 3.5%, the largest I feel comfortable with is 5%. You can even quote me having said this to Putz.

What you don't know is that Putz was also interested in buy precious metals, so that drawdown was on the Metals positions and not currency positions.

Boy my boy.

The second you open your mouth nothing but total BS starts spreading through this forum.

THIS is the truth:

"Hi All

My experiment with Depth Trade has now come to an end. As agreed with him the experiment was to last 6 months or 30% DD.

Although the account was down by over 20% at one time Depth Trade was successful in making the account grow end up with a slight profit.

The following is a record of week's end results since the start. Please note that these results include all open positions at that time. If anybody is interested in a complete history of all transactions including interest fees all trades let me know I will forward you the excel file.

If you have any additional questions just reply.

Depth Trade Results
Start Date Jan-14
Deposit Amount 1000.00
Week Start Date 5-Jul-08
Week End Date 13-Jul-08
# Weeks 26
USD Start of Week 883.71
USD Ending Amount 1011.20
P/L for Week $ 127.49
P/L % for Week 14.43%
P/L since Start $ 11.20
P/L % since Start 1.12%
Expected ROI yearly 2.24%

There will also be one more Fee to be deducted for the month of July. I believe it will be about USD 3.50.

Putz

MoneyTec Traders Community Forum - View Single Post - Any honest profitbale signal provider ?

Thats what the guy said.

Drawdown of TWENTY percent.

PROFIT of 11.20.

Deduct fees of 3.50.

Makes a net return of 7.7.

Or a percentage return on the 1000 bucks of 0.77%.

SIX MONTHS TRADING !!! And all you - the biggest bragger and bull****ter on this board - generate is a return of 0.77 percent ???

That is nothing than a total joke.

And anyway, thats a MINUS after inflation.

You couldn't trade your way out of a paper bag if your life depended on that.

Anybody who is trading with less than say a hundred mill or so and doesn't manage around .5 or 1% day is doing something totally wrong, let alone a totally ridiculous non-performance as what DT offered.

As far as I'm concerned I had my say.

I'm through wasting my time on this guy, so unless anybody else has any more input I'd say we might as well stop before we start moving in circles, close this thread and move on and forwards.

As far as I'm concerned I had my say.

I'm through wasting my time on this guy, so unless anybody else has any more input I'd say we might as well stop before we start moving in circles, close this thread and move on and forwards.

But i was just starting to enjoy it!

You are probably right though, you are only going to go around in circles with this guy. Hopefully anyone considering investing with him will come across these discussions. Infact, by participating in them he has inadvertently linked himself to them so people can find this easily through his stats.

Reactions: BSD
Only if you lucked out, odds are you'd pick the loser to invest in.

..So your best strategy would be to spread your money across all the majors. Doing this you'd be at loss also, being this is what the majority are doing. Hence your positions being run.

Not only that, but I'm only taking an average loss of 0.75% or so. If I increased my size, my ROI would be 9.96%

And your 20% loss would have been .... ?

DT,

Just popped in to check my PM's and saw this thread and just have to ask.......

IF you are as good as you say you are, and IF, you have experience going back to the pits, and IF you are the only one successful here......

Why the **** do you need to run a journal/thread advertising your trades and jump at any job offer going and 'sell pips' for signals?

IF you were as great as you say you were, you would, like the rest of those here who are successful, either trade happily in the background, compounding their own wealth and doing nicely, or, would have worked your way into a firm or hedge fund by now!

Just curious......!

Can you feel the devil?
He is everywhere, look above you, he stands there pround and strong, just waiting to drop everything ever produced right onto your lap.

Bamm, a nuclear expolsion just took out your whole town.

That's who you are, that's who we are. We are devils.

My last word here.

Just to put this in perspective.

I was defending traderfunder against DT's unfair attacks here:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/loo...s-wanted-hedge-fund-capital-5.html#post508606

You didn't like that, and started some sort of a stalking vendetta, which in turn I found inappropriate.

But I really want to make clear that I certainly wish you no harm, I don't want you to be banned or anything, and I do indeed wish you all the best for your trading future.

Just take this as a lesson that in life its always better to under-promise and over-deliver.

And no harm is done.

My last word here.

Just to put this in perspective.

I was defending traderfunder against your unfair attacks here:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/loo...s-wanted-hedge-fund-capital-5.html#post508606

You didn't like that, and started some sort of a stalking vendetta, which in turn I found inappropriate.

But I certainly wish you no harm, I don't want you to be banned or anything, and I do indeed wish you all the best for your trading future.
BSD, stay the fck out of my business and you won't have a problem.

Ok?

Quit trying to dictate something you know nothing about or have any involement in.
You have no idea how to trade or manage accounts, so don't try to involve yourself.

You got that little boy?, now go play in the street.;)

Oh dear DT, are you noticing something...

I'm trying to be nice and hold out a hand, and your response is just the usual rudeness.

That's not how to best achieve things in the world tho is it.

Action = Reaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.