Depth Trade revisited: T2W's Resident Psycopath

Status
Not open for further replies.

BSD

Veteren member
This has not been resolved yet:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/gen...t-funds-without-trackrecord-registration.html

On top of that all he ever posts here is nothing but psycopathic, lunatic and totally crazy BS that is absolutely nothing but the product of a totally sick mind.

I really have zero interest in reading such completely deranged trash on a regular basis from a guy who is nothing but a ticking time bomb.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/news-current-affairs/35652-germany-obama-superstar-5.html#post560754

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/news-current-affairs/35652-germany-obama-superstar-6.html#post560764

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/gen...hout-trackrecord-registration.html#post520528

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/loo...s-wanted-hedge-fund-capital-6.html#post508606

I really don't care if T2W decides that one resident lunatic is acceptable and entertaining.

But one thing is definite: I just never want to have to read the sick, deluded garbage emanating from his crazed brain in one of my threads ever again.

Thanks mate.

:)

I really let the whole thing go but the problem is that DT apparently cannot, he seems to have found a new liking for playing the stalker.

What originally got him going was this:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/loo...s-wanted-hedge-fund-capital-6.html#post508606

A guy came onto this board to look for traders to trade hedge fund money he was looking to allocate.

Of course he wanted a verifiable track record for that.

Depth Trade then wanted to get his hands on some of this guys money like a drowning sailor, but did not have the required track record and was absolutely not willing to provide the required proof, which is obviously absolutely inacceptable for the hedge fund guy, but instead of accepting the perfectly obvious DT then becomes unbelievably rude and aggressive towards the hedge fund guy, at which point I entered into the fray and pointed out the obvious, namely that DT was totally in the wrong.

My reckoning being that what we do not want on this board is to drive off people like the hedge fund guy who came here looking for talent.

BSD, and staff at trade2win

Very interesting stuff, I have read throught the first lot of posts about him asking for clients money. This needs to be looked into by someone for the safety of all the people on trade2win to which some may fall foul.

As Depth Trade doesnt have any specific details to which someone could report him directly for investigation it must be left in the very capable hands of the staff at Trade2win. Hopefully we will get a resolve on this and at least a temporary suspension of the accused until satisfactory proof has been recieved to identify he is genuine.

Reactions: BSD
Careful, if depth trade is banned then western civilisation will collapse :LOL:

Haha lovely mate.

:D

Btw, I don't want to be responsible for him being banned, I just don't want to read his crap any more, meaning I don't walk where he does, provided he can discipline himself to do the same with me.

And the money soliciting thing without being registered and without a track record etc is obviously illegal anway.

Haha lovely mate.

:D

Btw, I don't want to be responsible for him being banned, I just don't want to read his crap any more, meaning I don't walk where he does, provided he can discipline himself to do the same with me.

And the money soliciting thing without being registered and without a track record etc is obviously illegal anway.

If what he is doing is illegal or/and wrong then he should be immediatley BANNED, as per the T&C's we all agree to everytime we visit or post. There is no excuse for law breaking and criminal activity.

6.1 You must not use the Service in a way, which causes or is likely to cause the Service to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way, and you must use the Service for lawful purposes only.

6.3 You must not use the Service or the bulletin boards for any of the following:

for fraudulent purposes or in connection with a criminal offence or other unlawful activity;
to send, publish, use or reuse any material which is offensive, abusive, defamatory, indecent, obscene, threatening or illegal or in breach of copyright, trade mark, confidence, privacy or any other rights;
to transmit any chain letters, spam letters, or junk email to other users, or participate in mischievous or malicious behaviour which causes or may cause damage to Trade2Win or this Site; or
to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.

6.4 You may use the Service only for your own use, and you shall not use the Site to advertise or sell any products or services.

Yes if you ban TD then I will not know how to fill the endless hours of boredom that comes with this job. I will have to find other means of keeping myself amused, and I warn you gentlemen I will not be held responsible my actions.
So please! please! please! do not ban TD
Just add a banner under his name saying"DO NOT TAKE THIS PERSON SERIOUSLY"

God! this Dixielezia is really pi**ing me off!
( I do honestly suffer from the condition)
Thanks Options!
and apologies to TD

Last edited:
Yes if you ban TD then I will not know how to fill the endless hours of boredom that comes with this job. I will have to find other means of keeping myself amused, and I warn you gentlemen I will not be held responsible my actions.
So please! please! please! do not ban TD
Just add a banner under his name saying"DO NOT TAKE THIS PERSON SERIOUSLY"

TD? surely you have it **** about face.

DT

Last edited:
Reactions: BSD
Right, bit bored so started digging around a bit to figure out whats with this guy.

Chap says here that he either looking for employment or is alternatively the independent owner and operator of PreEmptiveInvestments, probably up to the viewer to decide which hat fits better:

Forums - View Profile

But option 2 was not to be, so it's back to unemployment obviously and option 1 looking to get hired as his Bucket shop doesn't even exist any more:

Domain Status: Deleted And Available Again
Registrar History: 1 registrar
NS History: 9 changes on 6 unique name servers over 4 years.
IP History: 14 changes on 8 unique name servers over 4 years.
Whois History: 4 records have been archived since 2005-08-24.

Preemptiveinvestments.com - Preemptive Investments

This is what his incredibly primitive web site with NO track record available anywhere looked like in its heyday:
PlaceHolder for preemptiveinvestments.com

And this is the reason why Depth Trade does NOT have a track record:

"Hi All

My experiment with Depth Trade has now come to an end. As agreed with him the experiment was to last 6 months or 30% DD.

Although the account was down by over 20% at one time Depth Trade was successful in making the account grow end up with a slight profit.

The following is a record of week's end results since the start. Please note that these results include all open positions at that time. If anybody is interested in a complete history of all transactions including interest fees all trades let me know I will forward you the excel file.
Depth Trade Results
Start Date Jan-14
Deposit Amount 1000.00
Week Start Date 5-Jul-08
Week End Date 13-Jul-08
# Weeks 26
USD Start of Week 883.71
USD Ending Amount 1011.20
P/L for Week $ 127.49
P/L % for Week 14.43%
P/L since Start $ 11.20
P/L % since Start 1.12%
Expected ROI yearly 2.24%"

http://www.moneytec.com/forums/239151-post322.html

Risking 20% to make 1.12% in SIX MONTHS ??????

LOL, NO WONDER he doesn't have a track record.

Last edited:
Right, bit bored so started digging around a bit to figure out whats with this guy.

Chap says here that he either looking for employment or is alternatively the independent owner and operator of PreEmptiveInvestments, probably up to the viewer to decide which hat fits better:

Forums - View Profile

But option 2 was not to be, so it's back to unemployment obviously and option 1 looking to get hired as his Bucket shop doesn't even exist any more:

Domain Status: Deleted And Available Again
Registrar History: 1 registrar
NS History: 9 changes on 6 unique name servers over 4 years.
IP History: 14 changes on 8 unique name servers over 4 years.
Whois History: 4 records have been archived since 2005-08-24.

Preemptiveinvestments.com - Preemptive Investments

This is what his incredibly primitive web site with NO track record available anywhere looked like in its heyday:
PlaceHolder for preemptiveinvestments.com

And this is the reason why Depth Trade does NOT have a track record:

"Hi All

My experiment with Depth Trade has now come to an end. As agreed with him the experiment was to last 6 months or 30% DD.

Although the account was down by over 20% at one time Depth Trade was successful in making the account grow end up with a slight profit.

The following is a record of week's end results since the start. Please note that these results include all open positions at that time. If anybody is interested in a complete history of all transactions including interest fees all trades let me know I will forward you the excel file.
Depth Trade Results
Start Date Jan-14
Deposit Amount 1000.00
Week Start Date 5-Jul-08
Week End Date 13-Jul-08
# Weeks 26
USD Start of Week 883.71
USD Ending Amount 1011.20
P/L for Week $ 127.49
P/L % for Week 14.43%
P/L since Start $ 11.20
P/L % since Start 1.12%
Expected ROI yearly 2.24%"

http://www.moneytec.com/forums/239151-post322.html

Risking 20% to make 1.12% in SIX MONTHS ??????

LOL, NO WONDER he doesn't have a track record.

Hey! At least it is a profit.

Now what could I get for eleven dollars and twenty cents?

Hey! At least it is a profit.

I'd be embarrassed if that were me. I mean, it's OK if it's your own account, i'd think 'hey, great, i didn't lose, i didn't break even, i actually made a small profit!' But if you are claiming to be a pro it's just laughable. It could have been a bad few months i suppose, but if this guy doesn't post his accounts for us to see how can we know?!

And how many people after seeing he had made a 20% loss on your account would just leave it for him to continue? I know i would just call it quits at that.

Depthtrade- if you are reading this, i'm sorry but what you are doing is illegal and plain wrong. I don't like being horrible about anyone but you have just set yourself up for this one.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

I'd be embarrassed if that were me. I mean, it's OK if it's your own account, i'd think 'hey, great, i didn't lose, i didn't break even, i actually made a small profit!' But if you are claiming to be a pro it's just laughable. It could have been a bad few months i suppose, but if this guy doesn't post his accounts for us to see how can we know?!

And how many people after seeing he had made a 20% loss on your account would just leave it for him to continue? I know i would just call it quits at that.

Depthtrade- if you are reading this, i'm sorry but what you are doing is illegal and plain wrong. I don't like being horrible about anyone but you have just set yourself up for this one.

Well said UK.

And this 1.12% is actually the only proof at all that he ever traded net profitably in his entire life as he refuses to provide clients with a track record, something that is for obvious reasons illegal for any CTA, he actually posted that moneytec link as the only proof he was willing to show to the hedge fund guy, but dishonestly enough changed the words so that the actual numbers - 20% drawdown, 1.12% plus after six months, disapeared:

"Like I said, if you want into this market you'll have to work within my parameters.

I'm not willing to show you my private accounts, but will show you one of my clients accounts which was being posted and followed by client on Moneytec.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi All,

My experiment with Depth Trade has now come to an end. As agreed with him, the experiment was to last 6 months or 30% DD.

Although the account was down at one time, Depth Trade was successful in making the account grow and end up with a slight profit.

The following is a record of week's end results since the start. Please note that these results include all open positions at that time. If anybody is interested in a complete history of all transactions including interest, fees and all trades, let me know and I will forward you the excel file.

If you have any additional questions, just reply.

Putz

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/loo...s-wanted-hedge-fund-capital-4.html#post491944

He telling the hedge fund guy "if you want into this market" ?!?!?!?!

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Dishonesty and crap performance like this are the exact reasons why no pro like the hedge fund guy would touch anyone with a barge pole who doesn't have a track record.

This is just so unbelievable, rereading that old thread that started this:

The hedge fund guy looking for traders posts this, which is absolutely normal procedure and he is still being amazingly cordial about it all in light of the nonsense and permanent rudeness DT is putting out:

"Depth Trade, unless verifiable statements can be provided, we can't move forward. I know we discussed the possibility of statements being faked (and we've had traders provide us with fake statements in the past), but it is just one more piece of information that is an essential [and normal] part of the due diligence process. There are ways to verify if statements are fake or not and we've never had a problem verfying it.

If you ever change your position on providing statements in the future, please let me know; if not, there's nothing I can do.

I wish you the best regardless of what you decide to do."

To which DT replies in typical fashion:

"Your not going to be able to find a trader, your completely blind and haven't the slightest idea what's going on or what to look for.

I am the only one with live verifiable trades, but your so insecure you don't even trust your own judgement, you need a 3rd person to verify and TELL you what to do.

Your profile picture tells everything, we know who wears the pants in that family.

I have a better idea, you contact me when your tired of throwing you money down the drain.

You contact me when your tired of being lead around, you contact me when your man enough to make a grown up decision."

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/loo...s-wanted-hedge-fund-capital-2.html#post467194

Absolutely un-friggin-believable !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.