Democrats want to ban corporate profits

Peter Schiff was once right about something.

The end.

As much as the Democrats & the Republicans are douches. Peter Schiff out-Douches them all.

Is he the guy that went down to that occupy Wall Street thing to argue with them?

Sure is.

He had someone holding a sign saying 'I am the 1%. Lets talk'. He's not afraid to put himself out there thats for sure.

I like the guy and what he stands for. We need more like him imo.

This is why I think they should make economics a compulsory subject at school along with maths English and sciences.

I think should have a cap profits for utilities companies though so I guess I'm a bit of a lefty... oops. The money should go direct to customers through refund though not to Gov't for wasting.

come on people... do you really not see what is going on with this vid?

you could go to any convention, put a camera in people's faces, make out you toe the party line & then ask ANY STUPID question - and people would agree with you.

It's peer pressure.

I'm neither a Dem or a Repub - but to take this sort of thing seriously demands you switch off your brain first.

This is why I think they should make economics a compulsory subject at school along with maths English and sciences.

I think should have a cap profits for utilities companies though so I guess I'm a bit of a lefty... oops. The money should go direct to customers through refund though not to Gov't for wasting.

It's nothing to do with that.

It's really about people responding to what they think is an anti-business TV show in a way that gets them on air.

People tend to dumb themselves down in that scenario.

Sure is.

He had someone holding a sign saying 'I am the 1%. Lets talk'. He's not afraid to put himself out there thats for sure.

I like the guy and what he stands for. We need more like him imo.

he's just a guy with an agenda looking to make a point.

I should know.... :whistling :whistling :LOL:

The main point is that if you know Peter Schiff well, to see him behave like that is quite humerous.

I especially like the part 'Through the nose! Obama!'

:LOL:

The main point is that if you know Peter Schiff well, to see him behave like that is quite humerous.

I especially like the part 'Through the nose! Obama!'

:LOL:

I know Peter Schiff very well.

He's been announcing the end of the world for the past decade.

The funds he's been managing have been suffering accordingly.

Anyone remember "the daily reckoning" - whatever happened to those guys?

Well personally I think Peter Schiff is a financial wizard. A great great man who as far as I am aware, has never been wrong on anything. Ever.

I follow everything the messiah espouses closely and adopt his investment strategies feverishly. When I subscribed to his radio station I recieved my official 'Schiff Head' hat which I am wearing now. It's really cool.

I can only hope that this financial genius continues to impart his knowledge on the great unwashed in the hope that we can save the world from its imminent self destruction.

Just a little tougue-in-cheek countering of the critics. But yes, there are many Schiff die-hards who go ott.

I've seen results upto 2009. All good apart from 2008 I think it was when everything tanked.

It's a weak case to post a single year of results when investing on a longer term t/f.

Most couldn't care less about his funds anyway. They are interested in his view on economics, the role of government, personal freedoms etc.

So he did well through the everything up times and you say that's fine but don't question how on earth someone can loose in each and every arm of their global diversification thesis?

Here is a photo of Peter Schiff at a party in his youth....

fail_party.jpg

Shouldn't be hard to spot him....