Definite Big moves?

don5383

6 0
Hello,

I know the markets can be choppy and unpredictable, but does anyone know of any instrument (whether an indice, stock, commodity, currency etc), that has a definite move at a certain time of day, whether up or down?

Just to clarify, I don't mean a significant daily move which obviously can swing up and down throughout the day, but a definite move of let's say 25 points or more in a any direction at a certain time.

tomorton

Legendary member
8,199 1,253
Nothing has a 100% record of such moves at specific times. But you might have a look at opening range break-outs - Google: Toby Crabel, Big Ben trades, Mark Fisher, Opening gaps etc.

Also some candlestick patterns print and indicate probable market direction in the early minutes of trading - see: Steve Nison, Raschke & Connors, Thomas Bulkowski.

See Phil Newton's Youtube clips re trading off the range established overnight by the Asian Forex session.

Its a fertile area but there is no Holy Grail so good luck with the research.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock