Deal4free new commissions

barndat

Dealforfree new commissions

Hello UK Dealforfree trader's

I don't know about over there but here in Australia Dealforfree are introducing Commissions (brokerage) in 2004. Recently they cut the CFD range from ASX 200 down to ASX 100 and upped the margin from 5% to 10%. Life is getting harder (and as if it wasn't hard enough already)

Below are details of the new charges......

In order to give you the service you demand while still maintaining our commitment to providing the most cost effective way to trade the global markets in Australia, we shall be introducing a new and highly competitive commission structure in conjunction with the launch of our new services. This will commence on Jan 12th 2004

See for yourself how CMC Group compares with other CFD providers and physical share brokerages using an example Telstra trade.

Commission - executed trades up to AUD$10,000

AUD$10 (or currency equivalent) per share CFD trade up to AUS$10,000 (or currency equivalent)
All Index and Sector trades – commission free
All Foreign Exchange trades – commission free

Commission - executed trades over AUD$10,000

O.1% (10 basis points) per share CFD trade over AUD$10,000 (or currency equivalent).
All Index and Sector trades – commission free
All Foreign Exchange trades – commission free

I'm wondering if similar change's are coming your way in the UK..?

D4F

After weeks of operational problems (and constant requoting), I have completely given up on d4f and won't be around to "enjoy" and new charges imposed by them.

Won't be touching them again with a barge pole, even if they paid me to trade!

Us Brits are making hay whilst we can against the Aussies after the sublime Rugby win. Call it a gloat tax.

Looks like your Cricket team is now in decline at long last ;)

JonnyT

Hello JonnyT

Now you wouldn't be responsible for this would you?? :rolleyes:

See attachment.....

Give me JonnyW any day :D

Attachments

• pom victoire.jpg
    pom victoire.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 499
JonnyW spelt his name after mine, I dropped the H 15 years before him.

Whilst he has a golden boot I hacked my way around lower league football for a while kicking a few famous names on the way as I was too clumsy to actually kick the ball.

JonnyT