DB an Geo's Smallcap Smorgasbord

you big girl :p

that data release was a little vicious though , still waiting to see if 30 area provides supp , 15-20 may cause some grief too.

EDIT 15:13 pos morning star type pattern setting up on 10m around 20 ? will see how it forms

I shorted AUS/USD earlier at the 61.8 fib of yesterdays swing. That was a typical trade with this fib retracement stuff in FX DB. Might be worth a look at the chart.

short FTSE 347

aaargh! i thought we were in a short bias??

i thought this was a 50% retracement that should be shorted...aah well, u live and learn...

does anyone have the URL for the job centre? :cheesy:

I have to admit I am suprised we got back near 5400 - even though 4h bias remains short, I have no idea where the market is going?

hello

as you know I am busy with olives..... so I don't have a lot time left for trading except USA in the evening ... but many time I am too tired to follow it (not use to do a day work!!!):LOL:

Mr.B took a quick look at RAY.... they got finance problem (like many other tho)
the firm remains in talks over extending its credit facilities, and about a potential takeover from buyers such as US rival Garmin.
just seen this but I can confirm if is authentic DYOR

hey ciao, hope you're well.

i hope that takeover news results in a nice price hike for RAY!

i bought in after their bad news re finance worries, but i've been watching them for a few months and they can sometimes have nice daily 10% bounces (which is what i'm hoping for).

Was waiting to see if we had a a-b-c type down on the 60m , its going to need to start selling off soon for that to happen, cant give this 60m trade much more room.

A question Dr.B, do you have some type of confirmation method, or do you just put the Waders on? :)

red line is my sell order, be great if we see a test of 315

Attachments

• ftse poss 315.png
    ftse poss 315.png
    11.6 KB · Views: 109
A question Dr.B, do you have some type of confirmation method, or do you just put the Waders on? :)

confir-what? :eek:

lol, no geo, unfortunately i gamble like hell. i like to think that i'll eventually build up some kind of 6th sense, or tap into the jedi 'Force'... :whistling

well seriously i do use trend line rejection and 50% retracement a lot.

but this bias thing is fascinating.

confir-what? :eek:

lol, no geo, unfortunately i gamble like hell. i like to think that i'll eventually build up some kind of 6th sense, or tap into the jedi 'Force'... :whistling

Perhaps you could try Jedi mind tricks on the market, to force it to comply! lol

The Lapster and I used to use an 89 tick chart, or 2 min chart, and look for a bias change for confirmation. It's very aggressive, but it worked plenty of times. You could even use a partial bias change if you're impatient, and don't mind a little gamble :)

failing that i use cats entrails and rabbit poo...but they don't work on indices for some reason.

WTF! LOL.

What price are you short the FTSE?

edit: wish I had kept the AUS/USD short open! :( AUS/USD does look like a nicer trade than E$ imho though.