DayTrading Contest

Dayraider

We are testing the software, this week, the contest will start March1. more info to come.

Daytrading Contest Rules

1. All trades must be posted in the chat room within 1min. of buying, selling, shorting or covering to qualify as a trade
2. The second part of your round trip must be completed on the same day before the market close. Meaning, if u bought a stock you must sell before market closes, if you shorted a stock you must cover before market close to qualify.
3. All real or paper trades will be allowed in the contest.
4. All mistakes on your posting must be corrected within ½ hr. of your post.
5. All trades qualification will be determine by Ops and the decision is final.
6. Your daily ranking will be posted in the trade2win BB and all decision are final.

Pleas add this to your mIRC Alias
You must have this to operate our contest software!

Go to Tools/aliases then copy and paste each of these into the alias window. Then to buy for example type /b brcm 80 ....and to sell /s brcm 82 + or - 2 ….and to short /sh brcm 82 …..and to cover /co brcm 82 + or – 2 …….and to see your ranking type /score
/b /me !trade buys $1 @ $2
/co /me !trade covers $1 @ $2 for $3
/sh /me !trade shorts $1 @ $2
/s /me !trade sells $1 @ $2 for $3
/score /me !trade league

Dayraider
kev

by the way this is what u need to copy and paste to alias:

/b /me !trade buys $1 @ $2
/co /me !trade covers $1 @ $2 for $3
/sh /me !trade shorts $1 @ $2
/s /me !trade sells $1 @ $2 for $3
/score /me !trade league

Dayraider
kev

Dayraider, could you provide some background as to what the software will do and where it will be located etc? Also, what are all these settings for Mirc? Thanks.

They are automatic scripts within MIRC.The software is just a simple data base that calculates positions just like the open weekly competition on the bb.

to Hill

this is a hand written software, u can't buy it or find it.
and the setting is just scripts, and it won't work with any other setting but our software. :)

dayraider
kev.