DAY TRADING VS SWING TRADING FOR A SMALL ACCOUNT ..

I think that under any circumstances, before making a final choice, you should try all the formats that interest you in one way or another. Because what's written on websites or anywhere else can't give you a real point of reference. But when you have tried it personally - on a demo or with real money - then you will feel what format brings you pleasure, allows you to implement the objectives and goals, as well as to obtain a stable profit. Of course, it takes some time. But on the other hand, you will spend it now, so that later on you can constantly work as you like. And this is really what everyone needs to do to act as productively as possible.
I agree with you that it’s important to learn about all the trading techniques you can to find the one that best fits you.

One thing I would like to add though, it is my belief that when you find the right fit you should specialize in the same methods, using the same financial instrument all the time. This way you not only learn the personality of the financial instrument you are trading but you build up your skills over time rather than trying to be the so called Jack of all Trades who is trying to learn many trading styles.

Surely it largely depends on one's personal circumstances. Those with day jobs will only have limited time to devote to trading.
Keeping in mind that it is easy to over trade by using short and therefore less reliable time frames etc.

I agree with you that it’s important to learn about all the trading techniques you can to find the one that best fits you.

One thing I would like to add though, it is my belief that when you find the right fit you should specialize in the same methods, using the same financial instrument all the time. This way you not only learn the personality of the financial instrument you are trading but you build up your skills over time rather than trying to be the so called Jack of all Trades who is trying to learn many trading styles.
that's true you need to find you niche and master that