Trading Help

h.b123

Im a beginner, I want to try and start making money as soon as possible as I have no job, I want to make short term money like £100/200 a week. What should I trade, should I day trade, I have £!k starter capital. Where can I find out about trading, should I trade FX or just normal stocks? What is the best: day trading, swing trading etc? How do you choose stocks for day trading? is it on news? Also lastly, I know I have to practise so which is the best stock simulator/paper trading platform?

I really appreciate feedback
Thanks

Im a beginner, I want to try and start making money as soon as possible as I have no job, I want to make short term money like £100/200 a week. What should I trade, should I day trade, I have £!k starter capital. Where can I find out about trading, should I trade FX or just normal stocks? What is the best: day trading, swing trading etc? How do you choose stocks for day trading? is it on news? Also lastly, I know I have to practise so which is the best stock simulator/paper trading platform?

I really appreciate feedback
Thanks

Hi,

Unfortunately the '£100/200 a week' experts aren't around today, so you will have to wait until Monday for a reply. Had you wanted to make less than £100/week or even lose money, or, make much more than £200/week, you probably would get plenty of help. Those people are here everyday. You can't always tell who is who though.