Trading Help

h.b123

2 0
Im a beginner, I want to try and start making money as soon as possible as I have no job, I want to make short term money like £100/200 a week. What should I trade, should I day trade, I have £!k starter capital. Where can I find out about trading, should I trade FX or just normal stocks? What is the best: day trading, swing trading etc? How do you choose stocks for day trading? is it on news? Also lastly, I know I have to practise so which is the best stock simulator/paper trading platform?

I really appreciate feedback
Thanks

new_trader

Legendary member
6,541 1,419
Im a beginner, I want to try and start making money as soon as possible as I have no job, I want to make short term money like £100/200 a week. What should I trade, should I day trade, I have £!k starter capital. Where can I find out about trading, should I trade FX or just normal stocks? What is the best: day trading, swing trading etc? How do you choose stocks for day trading? is it on news? Also lastly, I know I have to practise so which is the best stock simulator/paper trading platform?

I really appreciate feedback
Thanks

Hi,

Unfortunately the '£100/200 a week' experts aren't around today, so you will have to wait until Monday for a reply. Had you wanted to make less than £100/week or even lose money, or, make much more than £200/week, you probably would get plenty of help. Those people are here everyday. You can't always tell who is who though.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock