Day trader advice/tips

Andrewt84

24 1
Hi Guys

For those who spread bet in the day, what do you look for in a stock or indices?

Do you spend 10-20 min on 1 stock then move to another stock or indices?

Do you look look for a stock or indices climbing or declining the fastest?

Cheers
Andrew

Splitlink

Legendary member
10,850 1,233
Hi Guys

For those who spread bet in the day, what do you look for in a stock or indices?

Cheers
Andrew

I think this depends on age and how many monitors you have, etc. I do most of my trading between Footsie and Dax, mostly the former. I think that the younger one is, the more instruments he watches, simply brecause he is younger and can, but for me, there is no real need.

spinola

Established member
614 137
Have a look in the vending section on the site, plenty people selling the dream man...... And click a few links to the left and up.

Good luck.

Hate2Lose

155 3
Watch your pricing on spread betting, you might find CFDs better.

As long as you have a clear strategy and maintain your discipline, you’ll do fine with 10-20 mins on each stock.

Looking at what’s declining the fastest, not sure if speed is a necessary consideration – but yes, I look for trends (amongst other factors).

lucas_king

96 3
Hi Guys

Cheers
Andrew

I tend to keep looking at the same 5-10 different stocks, that way I get to know those stocks rather than keep looking at different ones.

I look for patterns, key support levels for each of those and also look for whether these levels are breached.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock