arr opened link stop gone :devilish: :devilish:

- 4.66 full ,

one more go left today or I will be in breach of my rules,

Dow flyin off bottom I think these pension boys in London always no :p

thanks for link Iv just gotta learn to read it now :eek:

your stocks slow line just left high area in 3 mins

just keepin me eye on em , dont use em NEVER EVER :LOL: :LOL:

bit of divergence to, am I readin em right :?:

yeah it did that earlier and it was a fake then ..
but that's pretty much how I read them .. sometimes a familiar shape appears ..

your stocks slow line just left high area in 3 mins

just keepin me eye on em , dont use em NEVER EVER :LOL: :LOL:

bit of divergence to, am I readin em right :?:

its give a buy signal now , dont get these things Ill leave well alone :confused:

index not moved / how do they work

going for a cup of tea

its give a buy signal now , dont get these things Ill leave well alone :confused:

going for a cup of tea

got me cup of tea , if it does not confirm in price movement are you gone straight away or do you just get used to movement you should get from signal :?: and set stop accordingly

going for a cup of tea

they are just a simple way of deciding which way to trade .. sometimes the signal is good, sometimes the signal is bad .. most of the time ... might as well flip a coin :LOL:

they are just a simple way of deciding which way to trade .. sometimes the signal is good, sometimes the signal is bad .. most of the time ... might as well flip a coin :LOL:

HEY have you been readin my trading plan :?:

Trade secret that :eek:

and the coin well its got to be an old penny or it won"t work ;)

I was wee bit supprised you were still in following the wee timeframes like you do :-0

bad luck though , turned on next bar :(

yeah, I am still working on that .. the thing is if I had left it, hard stop at -30 points it would have come good .. eventually ... as it often does .. but I used up my mornings profit with that one trade .. as it suddenly looked very bullish .. how wrong I was :LOL: