dax trading advice

crude_lover

Hi all i was looking for a little bit of advice on trading the dax i've just started trading it in 1 and 2 lots i mostly use price action as my main entry and exit decisions. any advice would be appreciated i heard for example it can be quite correlated to the dow when that opens

The Dax should be quite susceptible to swing trading as per Marc Rivalland - also see Swingin' the FTSE thread....

The Dow affects everything when it opens, in fact from at least 2 hours before New York opens. either don;t take your eyes off your positions or put firm stops in place (or both).

Money management is king. Preserve your capital long enough to work out a way to win.

Hi all i was looking for a little bit of advice on trading the dax i've just started trading it in 1 and 2 lots i mostly use price action as my main entry and exit decisions. any advice would be appreciated i heard for example it can be quite correlated to the dow when that opens

Pay attention as to how it trades relative the the eurso stoxx. What for divergences between the two, they are good tells.

YouTube - mofe2006's Channel