Datacept

I was offered stock in Midas and later in Nanoforce by Trinity management in Zurich. No mention of them being restricted (rule 144) so unsaleable for at least year. Both genuine stocks which have appreciated. Having taken a small bite of Midas just for the hell of it, I was then contacted by a series of Kent financial services execs out of the blue who apparently have a very close relationship with Midas, pressing me to buy ever larger blocks of stock at a bigger discounts, with of course a convincing explanation of how the OTC market works, why investors are quietly building positions, and why the stock will explode 1000%+
Trader Horne.

datacept

peter green said:
Have just received a call from David Stirling saying that E T are no longer able to act for their clients but that future communications about stocks purchased through them will be direct from the company concerned.They (ET) will however keep an eye on developments and keep their ex clients aware of any developments on advice only basis. At least I think that is what he was suggesting. Anyone else heard from ET recently? :?:

Hi guys I received the very same call from Edward Tate, so I have contacted Datacept direct on two occassions :rolleyes: and the CEO assures me everything is going to plan but cannot tell me when the company will go to market as there are a few patent issues etc.. but he is very keen to progress with the floatation.
The number I have contact him on is 0015613794874 that includes the dialling code from the UK.

share split

Did anyone send their shares back for this share split that they were going on about last year?

Received new share cert was told that the delay was due to various issues which the powers to be required to be met and this was holding back the company going to market.

I had a wee chat with Paul of Datacept approx 10 days ago and he assured me that he was working extremely hard to get the company to market as he required it to float also and that ET had a lot to answer for.

just wanted to know

Hi All,

I wanted to know if anyone had confronted any of the datacept or edward tate crew and stated that they thought the whole thing was a scam. Because touchingly/strangely/wierd they keep on calling me to give me updates and they're keeping the charade (sp?). What's their strange problem they have our money. Also I get called from other scamming groups trying to sell me stuff. (I personally always try to string the sales man along for as long as possible;))

Anyway, I want to basically rally round all disenchanted datacept investors.
They got us all with a basic scam, once you know it's a scam you feel like an idiot. I think they're relying on people not going back to them to complain. Maybe if someone representing a group of us went and complained then they would have to do something or admit it's a scam.

Hi there

If you want to organise a group thats fine I am going to call Paul Faso today PM time to see what he has to say, that is if I can get a hold of him I will give you an update.

Anyway have a good day all.

CHa31 said:
Hi All,

I wanted to know if anyone had confronted any of the datacept or edward tate crew and stated that they thought the whole thing was a scam. Because touchingly/strangely/wierd they keep on calling me to give me updates and they're keeping the charade (sp?). What's their strange problem they have our money. Also I get called from other scamming groups trying to sell me stuff. (I personally always try to string the sales man along for as long as possible;))

Anyway, I want to basically rally round all disenchanted datacept investors.
They got us all with a basic scam, once you know it's a scam you feel like an idiot. I think they're relying on people not going back to them to complain. Maybe if someone representing a group of us went and complained then they would have to do something or admit it's a scam.

Tell him that he is responsible as an executive officer to ensure that the company he represents is run according to the law.

Obvoiusly the fact that he chose to use a company like Edward Tate to sell stock by dubious methods shows that he was prepared to cynically flout the law. In such cases it is possible to bring recovery actrions against an individual and his/ her assetts notwithstanding the fact the company may be domiciled in Florida.

Hi Gys
I had a little chat with Paul of Datacept and he assures me that things are progressing well and that new updates will be posted on the datacept website within several days.

I deliberately didnt antagonise him until I see these updates because the more info we have the harder he will fall if he is deemed to have acted in a criminal way.

He did say prior to this call that he was most unhappy with the way ET had sold the stock.

Ill keep you posted :rolleyes:

QUOTE=warregui]Tell him that he is responsible as an executive officer to ensure that the company he represents is run according to the law.

Obvoiusly the fact that he chose to use a company like Edward Tate to sell stock by dubious methods shows that he was prepared to cynically flout the law. In such cases it is possible to bring recovery actrions against an individual and his/ her assetts notwithstanding the fact the company may be domiciled in Florida.[/QUOTE]

Hi guys. Had a call today from someone investigating Datacept share dealings. He said he was calling from the US and worked for the justice dept., but he called me at 1000 BST (0500 US). He said he was looking into ET. When I referred to them as a bunch of fraudsters, he said he would phone back in 1 hour. Guess What? All I wanted to ask him was what the weather was like in Spain.

Hi I had a chat to Paul Faso of Datacept last week and he assures me that things are progressing but had no timeline as to when and where but he did say that he had accountants, merchant bankers etc.. working on it.
Load of Bull but hey we can live in hope.

I have followed this thread with interest and I see that is has died down, I presume as hope of recourse fades. However, today I received a call from Southern Cross M & A (I think that was what he said!) offering to buy my Datacept shares! Of course there would be a fee in order that the sale restriction is overcome. He was talking about $10 per share.

(with great sarcasm) I am so pleased that someone wants to buy my datacept shares!

Has anyone had any similar calls?

ashbybus said:
I have followed this thread with interest and I see that is has died down, I presume as hope of recourse fades. However, today I received a call from Southern Cross M & A (I think that was what he said!) offering to buy my Datacept shares! Of course there would be a fee in order that the sale restriction is overcome. He was talking about $10 per share.

(with great sarcasm) I am so pleased that someone wants to buy my datacept shares!

Yes same story ( but 9.2 dollars) . Asked him to email me the deal and have heard no more.

Purchase Offer by Southern Cross MA

ashbybus said:

Ethan Wilson of Southern Cross Mergers and Acquisitons (ostensibly based in Columbia, South Carolina) has called me several times - suspiciously early in the morning ca. 9.30 BST on the last occasion. He faxed a Share Purchase Agrement on 31 Jul 2006 having failed to send it to me by e-mail as I originally requested. This written agreement offers $13 per post split share - more than 20 times the amount I paid for my Datacept shares in June 2004! ( I paid $6 pre the 10 for 1 split).

It sounds to good to be true and there is an obvious snag. The purchase agreement provides for a Legend Removal Fee of $0.69 per share to be paid up front. This fee is refundable with the sale proceeds less a commission fee of 2.6%.

I am trying to check out Southern Cross MA with the US authorities since I suspect this is a further scam.

Hi Guys
This just gets better and better, I myself have had no calls, however I would be interested in hearing from anyone who would like to take this further.
Mr Faso has a lot to answer. Anyone interested just email me contact details and we can chat.

Any Luck?

Pickup said:
Ethan Wilson of Southern Cross Mergers and Acquisitons (ostensibly based in Columbia, South Carolina) has called me several times - suspiciously early in the morning ca. 9.30 BST on the last occasion. He faxed a Share Purchase Agrement on 31 Jul 2006 having failed to send it to me by e-mail as I originally requested. This written agreement offers $13 per post split share - more than 20 times the amount I paid for my Datacept shares in June 2004! ( I paid $6 pre the 10 for 1 split).

It sounds to good to be true and there is an obvious snag. The purchase agreement provides for a Legend Removal Fee of $0.69 per share to be paid up front. This fee is refundable with the sale proceeds less a commission fee of 2.6%.

I am trying to check out Southern Cross MA with the US authorities since I suspect this is a further scam.

Have you had any luck in checking out Southern Cross? I have had the same offer re my Datacept shares except that it's 13.5 dollars per share and the legend removal fee is 1.20 dollars. All seems dodgy to me - the first e-mailed contract they sent me was for Dataset, Inc shares and they reckon I've got 9,500 while the post split share certificate I e-mailed to them is for 7000. They have now resent the so called "Exhibit A" and have corrected the name to Datacept Defense Systems, Inc but still insist that I have 9500 shares. Would anyone really do business using e-mailed contracts/agreements and signatures thereon?

Guys, I can almost detect a faint glimmer of hope amongst you but personally I have written off my stake in Datacept. The fact that people are being cold called from the USA at 0930 BST says it all....One big con trying to become an even bigger CON. Unless you get something in writing that can be verified by the authorities then I really don't think there is much hope. No harm in trying, just do not hand over any more money............................

I have been trying to find out if this is a scam or not as it would have been great to have made some money from my Datacept shares. John Stephens of SouthernX told me on the 'phone that if I was uncomfortable with the upfront "legend removal fee" then I should forget all about the deal but would , of course, loose out because the shares will become void (as if they aren't allready!). However he said that if I had any doubts I should ring a US regulatory outfit called the International Registry Commission who have a website (www.ircom.us). He also gave me their 'phone number. I did ring this lot and spoke to an "agent" who confirmed all the details SC had given me and that the legend removal etc was all above board. This almost convinced me to go ahead and sign my Sale and Purchase Agreement. Just in time I rang the uk FSA who said they had never heard of Southern Cross (not registered in the UK) nor of the internation registry commission. They advised me to ring the US securities and exchange commission who knew all about SC who are not authorised in the US. They also told me the International Registry Commission is also a fake - trying to make out that it is something like themselves. So it's all an elaborate "Advance Fee" or "recovery Room" scam as far as I can see. They'll get no more money from me.

drbeckett said:
I have been trying to find out if this is a scam or not as it would have been great to have made some money from my Datacept shares. John Stephens of SouthernX told me on the 'phone that if I was uncomfortable with the upfront "legend removal fee" then I should forget all about the deal but would , of course, loose out because the shares will become void (as if they aren't allready!). However he said that if I had any doubts I should ring a US regulatory outfit called the International Registry Commission who have a website (www.ircom.us). He also gave me their 'phone number. I did ring this lot and spoke to an "agent" who confirmed all the details SC had given me and that the legend removal etc was all above board. This almost convinced me to go ahead and sign my Sale and Purchase Agreement. Just in time I rang the uk FSA who said they had never heard of Southern Cross (not registered in the UK) nor of the internation registry commission. They advised me to ring the US securities and exchange commission who knew all about SC who are not authorised in the US. They also told me the International Registry Commission is also a fake - trying to make out that it is something like themselves. So it's all an elaborate "Advance Fee" or "recovery Room" scam as far as I can see. They'll get no more money from me.

Glad to see all this in writing, I have been trying to do a bit of research myself. They are just at it again. I wonder if Edward Tate is behind this? It would not surpise !