Dash Riprock stops trading.

How do you feel about Shania Twain?

Shania Twain is quite hot but a bit old. i thought that Pazs obsession wiith Kelly Brook or Tiffany from Eastenders was a bit ott.

that french bird is hot, so it the one from the newspaper film with russel crow.

I can't think of one thing inparticular that made we decide to stop more a succession of things.

Shania Twain is quite hot but a bit old. i thought that Pazs obsession wiith Kelly Brook or Tiffany from Eastenders was a bit ott.

that french bird is hot, so it the one from the newspaper film with russel crow.

100% Dash.

Have you just had the epiphany that money does not buy you happiness perchance?

If so, what I cant see is why you would stop altogether.

100% Dash.

Not about the money is it.

It's the feeling that you have competed at the very highest level and come out on top.:)

Translation for those up north. (i've had their f'kin pants right down):LOL:

I've seen that film so I kinda get what you are saying. It's just so demotivating that some one who is a profitable trader gives up if you see what I mean. I know everyone's reasons are different. Do you think being in a current period of drawdown influenced your decision ie did it hasten a decision you were going to make anyway ?

Thanks

yes I can but not right now I got someone coming to my house.

but I guess it's something like "change of goals" or things like that. It's not because of the drawdown.

If anyone has seen the film "a good year" it's something like that, except without the woman or the chateau. Will be 30 next year, guess I'm growing up.

Yo!!

I am dash/whatever else I registered wiv. I carnt remember all of em.

BUT FIRST OFF

I never EVER had more than one name at the same time. PROMISE. I only made a new one after i was banned. there was a theme with my names after dash (from Liars Poker) - boogie nights / john le carre / cheeses, tbh I'm suprised (but not suprised at all) that no one picked up on it.

anyway

I am stopping trading. for good. if anyone wants to ask me questions I will answer some. Not going to bother with questions like "how much was ur biggest day" or balls like that. Not going to answer questions on strategies or **** either.

I am somewhere in the middle of doing my conkers and totally minted. I have been in drawdown for quite a while. I could continue to trade if I really wanted, but I don't.

I guess best questions are on why I don't want a rarry nemore.

there will be lulz, but honest answers to serious questions too.

PEACE!!

sounds like ur burntout buddy

HRTY (happy retirement to you)

for teh record I have not forgottten about this, just struggling to find the time to write something proper.

100% Dash.

So a couple of people have mentioned the "why stp altogether" point, and my answer to that it this: you can't be half pregnant.

hi dash, i have been told that that trading is vm like making love to a beautiful woman. are you now hitched with a minger?

g/l with your future endeavours.

Better to be miserable and RICH than miserable and POOR though :LOL:

Peter

Hello Peter,

In my experience, the only people that throw about terms like "Rich" and "Poor" are neither, and as such, probably aren't worth the effort.

Thanks

Dash xxx

abd.gif

come on Dash - give these people air!