• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

Darwinex Youtube Channel and communication

One advantage for etoro over darwinex is asset class. etoro manager are mostly stock investor, stock value appreciate over the time but darwins may fail due to trader behavior.

1612894492950.png

10 most invested darwins
1612894837744.png

Looks like 3rd party does not invest in the 10 most invested Darwins ;)

Darwinex failed to deliver 10x aum as promised but darwins are performing exactly as usual, as 2 years ago and as 1 year ago. There are 1-2 heroes collapsing every year, nothing special in 2020.
The average return of top10 in 6m is 3.5% perfectly consistent with 7% annualized that was calculated in 2018.

Darwinex failed to deliver 10x aum as promised but darwins are performing exactly as usual, as 2 years ago and as 1 year ago. There are 1-2 heroes collapsing every year, nothing special in 2020.
The average return of top10 in 6m is 3.5% perfectly consistent with 7% annualized that was calculated in 2018.
It would be interesting to compare the total amount invested on the Top10 now vs the total amount invested on the Top10 6 months, 1 year,... ago

But that is only half of the problem IMO. The other half is a destructive individual who managed to become CEO's right hand . String of failed projects and deterioration of relations with customers as direct result of this influence.
Hey man, spread the gossip!! Who is that guy?

Top10 AUM , top20 AUM and total AUM are mostly the same as 2 years ago.
There are other topics to discuss about that.
Darwins are performing as usual while Darwinex has become silent beacuase it failed to deliver the promisses.
Collapsing darwins never prevented Darwinex to evolve and improve the product.

@FXforfun is a bit impressed so let's add a bit of context.
I think @IlIlIlIlI was referring to this kind of user:
->https://community.darwinex.com/t/pr...bating-standards-in-forum-communications/7447
The idea was censoring active users to please some potential millionare investors that disliked the Community.
What they got is the worst of both worlds: no Community and no millionnaires.
And I also want to add the potential of this fund raiser and his Darwin:
1612953856659.png

Looks like Darwinex got a true successor for HFD 🤣 as the new cash cow - sponsored by DarwinIA:
1612954336132.png

Last edited:
We can't pretend forum members to be profitable traders, being profitable is extremely difficult.
That guy was a casual user of old community, spent 14 hours on a forum up and running from 4 years, that was very far from enough to cast judgments of professionalism of the content.
For some strange reasons he had more credit than users on Darwinex since 2016.
Darwinex was born to "democratize" the financial world, that was the mission not to please bankers.
Darwinex is still surviving thanx to retailers and passionates, not thanx to some mysterious come and go institutionals.

We can't pretend forum members to be profitable traders, being profitable is extremely difficult.
That guy was a casual user of old community, spent 14 hours on a forum up and running from 4 years, that was very far from enough to cast judgments of professionalism of the content.
For some strange reasons he had more credit than users on Darwinex since 2016.
Darwinex was born to "democratize" the financial world, that was the mission not to please bankers.
Darwinex is still surviving thanx to retailers and passionates, not thanx to some mysterious come and go institutionals.
He has neither money or contacts. It is likely Juan just seized on the first guy to make the comments that Juan wanted to hear. close the community.

I've read his stuff on his website, no contribution superior to the standard fare on the old community.

Going back to youtube...
I think videos by Martyn are much more useful that the ones about Python and API .
If a Darwinex customer wants to work his ass with algo, becoming a trader makes more sense than using the API to buy and sell darwins.
With Python and API you need to start from scratch while with mql you can optimize an existing EA or do some changes.
There is always something to acheive incresing our skills in coding and backtesting.

With Python and API you need to start from scratch
These advance stuff useful for ML/AI. I always wonder that there is any real advantage of python over scripting language such as mql4/easy language. Learning any advance language is not a bad idea but these things never improve trading skill.
Brainstorming for trading ideas is more useful than learning any advance stuff Python/ML/AI.

Martyn is doing a great job by sharing simple ideas in short videos that are really useful for any trader.

I don't know is someone from Darwinex is reading us but just in case this is what I would like from youtube channel.

Videos from Javier Colon about:
  1. profitable trading (ULI is a profitable darwin I am investing)
  2. profitable investing for non programmers
Javier is the true mastermind of Darwinex.
He is the chief investor and he is a profitable trader.
I like his tone much more than Juan.
He has the patience and real humility required to be a profitable trader.

I just logged in Slack "darwinex collective".
Questions and comments wrtitten in November and December are ignored.
They wanted to turn customers into developers and they failed.
Learning never ends but customers come to Darwinex to make money, not to partecipate to an endless betatest.
Customers are either traders or investors, not data scientists looking for a new and odd asset class.

I just logged in Slack "darwinex collective".
Questions and comments wrtitten in November and December are ignored.
They wanted to turn customers into developers and they failed.
Learning never ends but customers come to Darwinex to make money, not to partecipate to an endless betatest.
Customers are either traders or investors, not data scientists looking for a new and odd asset class.
I have to disagree. I don't think they ever had the intention to make us betatesters or developers. First, because the platform is very stable, bug-free (almost) and I'm satisfied with the changes whenever they did them. I don't talk about their D-Score bullshit that I never believed neither before or after the change.

Second, they never wanted us to become developers. I think they have honest intentions providing tools for those who want to develop (not my case). I remember Juan words insisting that he wanted alphas and he didn't want to train nobody just provide the tools and environment for alphas. I believe him.

All the crap on the Youtube videos with API's and development languages I think is motivated because they cut the investment on contents. They just have to publish whatever and give it to whoever who can articulate a 40 minuts speach. Happens all the time on all the companies who don't have a serious budget for Marketing.
Hey, I'm not talking ship about Martyn, but his last MQL5 videos... Well, I don't watch him anymore.

And if they cutted the investment on contents, my guess is because the Project is over. They have sold the company. End of the story... Just a guess

Exact!

What's new?
  1. Introductory webinars
  2. Darwinia
  3. Martyn's video
BTW if the direction is the one of 2020 I prefer no changes... 😂

There were other changes in the Darwinex companies in the last 2 months they had to publish.

They published their annual report for
TRADESLIDE TRADING TECH LTD (the Darwinex broker company)
and changes in their shares of
TRADESLIDE VENTURES LIMITED (The owner of the Darwinex broker)
You can read it for free at https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/search?q=tradeslide if you click at the right company and go to the filing history.