• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

Darwinex Youtube Channel and communication

My little gang of bandits were looking at trading with them but they seem to have zero to offer compared to the online prop shops out there.

Within a couple of months a decent trader can have about 800k trading with just FTMO and MFF, plus 80 to 90% profit.
No brainer.

The brokers have been routed by this and it's shaking the retail market which is well overdue, including the social trading/betting scams.

Props for Darwinex for trying to do something different but the current model seems overcomplicated and who are they to decide who are good traders or not based on their own algo risk manager? If it was that good then why isn't it trading for them in the first place?

Seems like another $4m hedge fund that needs another $47m. Good luck to them though.. !

The video wasn't that bad. Definitely only suitable for Darwinex fans because it was so long and boring. But leaving aside style issues I think it's good to see that Darwinex is there.
Didn't say much. Interesting to note what it wasn't said. No more focus on D-Score or other atributes. At last! And no more smoke selling with the IB Partnership. What happened with that promised land?
Most remarkable. They will invest on Sales and Marketing. Definitely they need it.
By the way. The new investor guy said he's been a trader for 20 years, Where is his Darwin? I'd like to see it ;)

Definitely only suitable for Darwinex fans
Definitelly suitable for Darwinex noobs, completelly useless for real fans like us with more than one year of experience.
No more focus on D-Score or other atributes.
No more focus on the product and on what makes Darwinex different from copytrading.
Most remarkable. They will invest on Sales and Marketing. Definitely they need it.
When they were investing in product and technology there was no need to push on marketing.

Nice! For once I disagree with CavaliereVerde! :)
Definitelly suitable for Darwinex noobs, completelly useless for real fans like us
A real fan gets excited watching Juan Colon smiling. I did!

No more focus on the product and on what makes Darwinex different from copytrading.
Couple of comments here; i) They did say that the millions of euros invested by the estonian guy would go to improve their platform (top priority), they didn't said what improvements though. And ii) Darwinex is a coytrading platform. Great approach with the Darwin concept but copytrading after all
no need to push on marketing.
That's a mistake. Sales & Marketing is what makes a company big. Any great company, you name it, has a great sales&marketing department.

Nice! For once I disagree with CavaliereVerde! :)

A real fan gets excited watching Juan Colon smiling. I did!

Couple of comments here; i) They did say that the millions of euros invested by the estonian guy would go to improve their platform (top priority), they didn't said what improvements though. And ii) Darwinex is a coytrading platform. Great approach with the Darwin concept but copytrading after all

That's a mistake. Sales & Marketing is what makes a company big. Any great company, you name it, has a great sales&marketing department.
What they mostly need and avoid to discuss (!) is to make a REAL own asset class out of a Darwin.
What they did and do until now is a recalculated copy trading with the size the risk manager gives.

As long as the tax report is made by copy trading microlots and any multiple of it a Darwin is really NOT an own asset class!

Besides that could easily be done by pooling the investor money and NOT buying the traded assets for each individual investor account and putting that into his investor account. If they would treat a Darwin as a fund that would not be necessary or possible.

Bigger German investors will latest have to leave if their tax report is split to the individual investor trades by the financial authorities and the sum of losing trades is capped at 20k as the current law says it will be done starting January (!) 2021.
A 1.000 EUR (one thousand!) investment account with x3 leverage can easily have a sum of 20k in losing trades over a year!
So it must be impossible to break down the losing trades on an individual investor account to avoid that!
@Darwinex: Think! It is possible!

I know that there is some paperwork to do with the authorities to reach that.
I know that there is some technical work to do to make a change.
But I think it is possible with the people and knowledge they have.

I hope they will use Mr. Mattus' money also to solve that.

Sadly they are not improving their Marketing. Honestly, I can't understand why. It is not that hard, specially considering their room to improve is so so huge.
I think their product/concept is great, they could/should growth at two digits pace. I bet they just maintain their figures.

And I'm sure they are trying, but their Marketing policy is so clumsy it's diconcerting. I've seen them in some interviews on Youtube influencers, which is good. But later I think they are promoting some Youtube channels that look like random picked.

At some point they will see they need to hire a good Marketing Manager and invest some funds to this area.