• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

Darwinex monitoring

Worry not.Removal of old official forum from the eyes of new customers and positioning of temporary-present winners/migrations front and centre on company's websites,plus occasional interview with hottest darwin/migration on the highs,will provide new generation of dreamers who will supply necessary AuM.
Add to that the honey trap for traders called Darwinia,with prominent marketing of magic numbers 7.500.000 $$$ each month🤪and AuM will recover quite nicely.
When investors keep losing,that will not pose a problem as before.Steady flow of new AuM will keep coming because there will not be a forum with it's feedback and accumulated experiences to obstruct the before-mentioned process.

It is clear that they are getting rid of old customers. ;)
I am not so certain that 7.5M will bring more aum.
Darwinia is the bait for traders.
And 1.2% management fee is reverse marketing for investors.
There was a growth of x4 in 2017 as a consequence of real improvements (reloaded platform) .
Making smoke and hiding complaints is not enough to grow.

Last edited:
From my experience other firms lost a lot of AUM as well. I was told it's a pandemic, possible recession risk off thing.

Worry not.Removal of old official forum from the eyes of new customers and positioning of temporary-present winners/migrations front and centre on company's websites,plus occasional interview with hottest darwin/migration on the highs,will provide new generation of dreamers who will supply necessary AuM.
I hope so! Maybe they'll up the Darwnia contest again!

I was being sarcastic.What they are doing is just survival tactics and assured stagnation.Only users(investors and traders) can heal this situation by becoming successful and smart.
I wrote that thread about Darwinex results and suggestions to help a bit.
As they say:'Success begets success.'
There is enormous amount of savings in EU collecting next to nothing in banks and it will stay that way for a looooooong time thanks to ECB and politicians.
I had a conversation recently with one close person about this situation(she has too much savings-she is not covered with bank deposit guarantees much...) and when I mentioned hypothetical situation if a new bank came to town and offered 5% per year on deposits:lines for opening account with them would be hundreds of meters out from building:LOL:.
Luckily Darwinex lowered Risk in darwins recently,so traders who want to produce conservative trackrecords can do so.

Pandemic has nothing to do with this AUM stagnation.
AUM is stagnating since the second half of 2018 and investors seem to be capped to 700 .
I am monitoring also eToro and eToro is going strong.
This situation is caused by a long streak of mistakes they have done in this 2 years.
On the main site they claim x3 growth of their revenue in 2017, and it is true!
And what about 2018 and 2019 ?
Investors were waiting a new DWEX and they started to devolve all their energy to an API that nobody was asking.
When they stopped to listen to customers the growth stopped.

Is it just me, or has total invested Capital decreased? It looks to me like AUM isn't growing.
1.png

Total AUM is stagnating and we have the same number of millionnaire Darwins.
What has improved is that we have more darwins in the 500k-1M range.

Last edited:
I think another way to monitor the health and growth of Darwinex could be to track the number of Darwins in "Latest" filter.

We don't know the number of closed or discontinued darwins but it is easy to track the new ones.

The number of new Darwins is correlated to the size of Darwinex.
Back in 2015 there were 5-10 new darwins per week.
It skyrocketed to 30-50 after Reloaded in 2017.
Lately it is pretty stable, maybe there is a little decline due to preformance fees reduced from 20 to 15%.

What do you think?

Last edited:
Reactions: TLN
@CavaliereVerde good initiative.I got an impression that there must be broad base of credible traders/trackrecords available before serious capital arrives.
Probably that would be : 3-year(native) trackrecords with at least 5-10k trading capital.
The health/potential of investment platform would then be measured with population of such darwins.
Or something similar.

Last edited:
I agree but that is a different subject.
We already have a decent amount of good and long trackrecords, I am investing 10 darwins above 4 years.
Good darwins are not so easy to find but at least 5 are pretty visible and are enough for a portfolio.

Here I was speaking about the growth of Darwinex and the attractiveness for traders.
More darwins created per week means more attractive conditions for traders and a better product.
If the number of incoming darwins is the same it means there are no significant improvements.

For investors attractiveness an easy parameter to track is the number of investors of the most popular darwin, also that number is stuck to ~600 since a lot of time.

Last edited:
Why Wednesday and not Monday?
Because on Monday there is an overlapping, yesterday "Latest" was showing 68 darwins, summing 2 weeks.
We cannot fix a bug but we can work around it. ;)

Last edited: