• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

[DARWIN] IQS by InvestmentDNA

Hello trade2win community,

I am happy to introduce my trading approach via Darwin IQS https://www.darwinex.com/invest/IQS here.

I am a professional investor and trader and after trading and investing my own money for years, I now like to share my ideas on Darwinex. In this video for the leading European retail broker "flatexDEGIRO", for whome I´ve been working for more than 10 years (Video in German - sorry!!!) I show the main ideas and the most elementary strategy parts as well as the historic results via backtesting since 1950 (here S&P500):

youtu.be/1Xp99cFmoHc#t=10m33s

I want to be invested in sustainable diversified markets when momentum is positive, measured by my own "Triple Momentum - Indicator", and reduce risk when volatility is rising or high. A focus is also on cushioning downside markets as good as possible. My decisions are based on explainable approaches, as well as decades of backtests and real money experience. On my account, this strictly rule-based approach will be implemented by trading indices and Gold. The signals are generated completely by analysis tools. Emotional components shall be absolutely excluded. The holding periods vary from a few days up to several months.

Thank you so much for being interested in my trading and investment activities on Darwinex.

Happy trading,
InvestmentDNA

Backtest: - Created with Prorealtime
Past results are no guarantee for the future

• 100.000 USD initial
  • profits reinvested
  • no leverage
  • logarithmic curve

See a main Darwin component Backtest since 1950 here…

Attachments

• trade2win.PNG
    trade2win.PNG
    115.3 KB · Views: 129
+++ Update 8 July 2021 +++

Today I partly sold my S&P500 and my NASDAQ100 - positions due to a signal from my system by yesterday´s close.
The close price was over it´s 10 days High after a holding period of min. one week.

Attachments

• trade2win.PNG
    trade2win.PNG
    52.4 KB · Views: 112
  • trade2win2.PNG
    trade2win2.PNG
    66.2 KB · Views: 112