• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

[DARWIN] AZG by ASGTrade - Asgardian1

Hi everyone,

Welcome to this page. I am the manager of Darwin AZG on Darwinex. I have been trading forex on and off for 10 years, but the real corner was turned 6 years ago.

As you'll see on the places where I have described my strategy already, I am big on trend following and capital preservation. I won't bore you with the standard stuff so feel free to look at my trackrecord here Darwin AZG. I also have a website for the more professional speak (paid content editor but largely my words).

Always around here or via the email on the website if you've got questions or concerns.

Last edited:
AZG seems to catch the super final ultra ultimate volatile trend in November.
Screenshot_20201110-185819_Chrome.jpg

The turbulent year of 2020 ends with a 29% profit on 7% Drawdown for the darwin without leverage. At 3X leverage, it’s 87% ROI on 21% DD. That’s a 1:4 DD-Profit ratio, much better than my goal of my 1:2 so an okay year overall.

The main highlight of the year is the darwin’s recovery from a lengthy drawdown of 20% max DD (31% with the old VAR). Not that it was ever in doubt or anything but yeah.

Trading paused over the Christmas break, to resume 4th January 2021.

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas!

Congratulations for climbing from that DD.It gives great confidence to investors that trader is reliable and long-term good investment.Not somebody who will quit and leave investors with losses.
It seems as a good component of a diversified long-term portfolio.

Congrats bro for this very amazing year!!!
After this big winning year, as ordinary rule, next year might be a tough year.
^^
Thanks man.

Like 2019 after 2018 right?

Except the bulk of the issues that caused 2019's debacle have been treated. First, I got sucked into fighting Darwinex's algorithm, which is incredibly stupid looking back now, especially after they finally ditched the frigging EX that had me running around in circles.

Secondly, I was a lot more discretionary, making decisions on the fly outside of the core strategy. I have since resolved to stick to the core strategy, completely rule based. If I did that last year, it won't have been a losing year.

But hey, no need for ifs and buts or making promises and boasts.. Can only let time to do the talking 🤝🤝

Congratulations for climbing from that DD.It gives great confidence to investors that trader is reliable and long-term good investment.Not somebody who will quit and leave investors with losses.
It seems as a good component of a diversified long-term portfolio.
Can only quit if you don't know what you're doing in the first place or if you become unsure.

Going to take someone savvy to ignore the historical DD stamp. My longest investor is one of those. Hopefully I'll get more like him, but till then, Darwinia it is.

Hopefully I'll get more like him, but till then, Darwinia it is
Yes. Keep this performance, very soon, big money will visit AZG, I think.
And, sorry for my curiorsity, I checked and found out that with strong performance in Sep, Oct, Nov, AZG earned back to you ~3k $ in performane fee. It's great. Hope that such a reward can give you more motivation to keep your core strategy and discipline.

Yes. Keep this performance, very soon, big money will visit AZG, I think.
And, sorry for my curiorsity, I checked and found out that with strong performance in Sep, Oct, Nov, AZG earned back to you ~3k $ in performane fee. It's great. Hope that such a reward can give you more motivation to keep your core strategy and discipline.
Yeah almost $4k actually.. Never been more motivated 😂😂

Waited for so long to start living the Darwinex dream. Thanks again.