Daily profits my road to 100k

No guys, austria and australia are 2 different countries with different weather ;-)
But by the way, 2 weeks ago i hit my target of 100K after 94 days.
Those people they followed my videos already learned too much.
And now follow me on the road to my next bigger target of 250K ;-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHkL5CzgZW8&feature=youtu.be

Hi Lisa

Only have 130 euros.
Can you rip a few pages out of the book.
Then I can buy.

Yours Lovingly
Oscar

Is that even you in the picture? I bet you are some bloke behind the screen (hence the silence in each video)

Very funny :LOL:

yes of course with the Broker ist absolutely true, because nobody wants to promote the Name of a Broker for free.
you wants to telling me you speak with other People about youre Broker for nothing?
For the Brokers ist not important were Trader make Money or not, so i think ist only fair when we speak about the Brokers when they pay for us :clover:

Last edited:
Very funny :LOL:

yes of course with the Broker ist absolutely true, because nobody wants to promote the Name of a Broker for free.
you wants to telling me you speak with other People about youre Broker for nothing?
For the Brokers ist not important were Trader make Money or not, so i think ist only fair when we speak about the Brokers when they pay for us :clover:

The only people that affiliate with brokers are those that are interested in a revenue stream. On this forum and others most people openly discuss brokers without requiring payment. The only ones in the business of affiliate income in my experience and i am sure most people will agree, are those who don't know how to trade. They all have a flaw in their design which is creating a perception of being extraordinarily good which is extremely rare. This design flaw along with the lack of transparency and subtle redirection to the affiliate broker and questionable motives that exposes the scam (i.e. 1k to 100k in a couple of months without a losing trade - why do you need to invest your time in selling your ebook when you can make a killing trading)

if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and has a "made in china" tag on the back it most certainly isn't a duck.

Odd that this chick is pretty - with just a hint of pectoral embelishments showing in the flicks.

As others have said - some er' easily rectified evidence of success missing ! (Like trading records)

In my own very humble opinion - 'tis a complete rip off attempt !

Come and meet some of our older trusted members and trade your stuff whilst they watch.

Show detailed records, or give your stuff away for free so it can be checked - or go away !

Last edited:
Strange, neither of those appeared in my search results when I googled TnA?
. . . What about Total Nonstop Action - the wrestling league where fighters go when they either get fired from the WWE or aren't good enough to get there in the first place. Or, possibly, The New Alhambra - a sports venue in Philadelphia, PA. Did either of these appear in your search results? If not brew', then this gives us some indication of what might be being abused when you're not abusing your leverage trading the Dax!
;)

. . . What about Total Nonstop Action - the wrestling league where fighters go when they either get fired from the WWE or aren't good enough to get there in the first place. Or, possibly, The New Alhambra - a sports venue in Philadelphia, PA. Did either of these appear in your search results? If not brew', then this gives us some indication of what might be being abused when you're not abusing your leverage trading the Dax!
;)

Well I searched again and guess what... none of those appeared :LOL:

;)

I searched Total Nonstop Action but got something my mother would be ashamed of me watching.

I've managed to download the book from the Pirate Bay, the contents are a revelation, I will be following the Lisa method.

I expect to make $100K in about 4 months if I follow the method, I'll let you all know how I get on.