Daily profits my road to 100k

The demo times are already done, with demo i cant pay Food in the Supermarket for my children and my shoes are not for free:sneaky:

Yes, indeed. I could tell immediately you are serious trader and don't mess with demo. The videos looks pro class to me. You are naturally talented. That can sometimes confuse people.

In that case, providing a statement should be no problem. Well done.
Too much People never share a Statement and no Video.
I saw in past it is very easy to create a Statement by self, but a Video is not possible to fake.
Not for me, because im not a movie creator for Special effects :)
You can not do it right for everyone, my style is to share Videos.

Too much People never share a Statement and no Video.
I saw in past it is very easy to create a Statement by self, but a Video is not possible to fake.
Not for me, because im not a movie creator for Special effects :)
You can not do it right for everyone, my style is to share Videos.

Yeah, right, we have seen those in the past... if you are really here to prove something, get one of the Big Four (Deloitte, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Ernst & Young or KPMG) to audit your statements, otherwise don't bother...

Hello Janina

Is that picture you.
Noticed you don't speak on the video's
Any chance of doing a sexy Australian accent on the video's

Yours Sincerely
Oscar

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    20.8 KB · Views: 236
Hello Janina

Is that picture you.
Noticed you don't speak on the video's
Any chance of doing a sexy Australian accent on the video's

Yours Sincerely
Oscar

I think you will find she is from Austria - you know the place they have leather shorts and yodel, not sunny Oz.

- starting balance 764,92 USD

- actual Balance: 4802,45 USD

hi lisha we dont write money figures in this way, where did you get this from?

do you mean 764.92 USD ? and 4802.45 USD? using a full stop before pence ( . ) not a comma ( , ) !!! :D

And anyway dont bother with the pence, its pointless, round to whole numbers i.e. 765 USD and 4802 USD

I am always cautious when someone posts videos that show a single trade completed successfully. Nobody is perfect so why not also show the other side? I suspect there are other motives at work.

I am always cautious when someone posts videos that show a single trade completed successfully. Nobody is perfect so why not also show the other side? I suspect there are other motives at work.

I didnt make only one single trade :whistling
The last 102 days i showed every trade on my YouTube diary, but i can understand you of course.
There are too much Traders on YouTube they Show only theyre alltime best trade(y)

I didnt make only one single trade :whistling
The last 102 days i showed every trade on my YouTube diary, but i can understand you of course.
There are too much Traders on YouTube they Show only theyre alltime best trade[emoji106]
I wasn't saying you only made a single trade. In every trade example on your channel you show a single trade that is successful. There are no videos that show a losing trade and no videos that show a trade report. I have seen so many cons doing this and it doesn't take much to record every trade and only show the ones that succeed. I'm not calling you out as one but in the same breath, you have all the hallmarks of being one. This is especially true since your channels links to your blog that asks for money for an ebook to show how to do it. Nothing on your site shows the full picture of your trading. Unless you can show the full picture, my advice to every new trader here is to avoid at all costs.

No guys, austria and australia are 2 different countries with different weather ;-)
But by the way, 2 weeks ago i hit my target of 100K after 94 days.
Those people they followed my videos already learned too much.
And now follow me on the road to my next bigger target of 250K ;-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHkL5CzgZW8&feature=youtu.be

this is brililant lisha well done!

i want to buy your book then, i will send the monies asap :cool:

does the 149 EUR include postage to UK ?

Last edited:
I wasn't saying you only made a single trade. In every trade example on your channel you show a single trade that is successful. There are no videos that show a losing trade and no videos that show a trade report. I have seen so many cons doing this and it doesn't take much to record every trade and only show the ones that succeed. I'm not calling you out as one but in the same breath, you have all the hallmarks of being one. This is especially true since your channels links to your blog that asks for money for an ebook to show how to do it. Nothing on your site shows the full picture of your trading. Unless you can show the full picture, my advice to every new trader here is to avoid at all costs.

There are no other trades.I record them all you can see how my account is growing up,i do not hide any trades.

So you are saying you took a grand to 100k without a single losing trade! If that is the case then showing the entire trade report should do nothing other than prove you are a trading genius. It should triple your book sales. I am happy to have a slice of humble pie but I suspect you won't provide further transparency which places you firmly in the con artist category.

There are no other trades.I record them all you can see how my account is growing up,i do not hide any trades.

Suuuure...

I hope there are no silly people looking at this, believing this bullsh!tter

I should also point out that you are promoting a broker (35% bonus) as an introducing affiliate. Is this all a front to push volume to the broker where your real business model is? There are dozens of show-off traders on YouTube driving Bentleys who aren't traders but showcase themselves as one while making a mint off introducing new clients to brokers. They all have the same profile as you. Perfect trades, genius account growth, no losses, no transparency, selling books and training, and of course the money spinner (affiliate).

Note the affiliate Id in the url

avatrade.com/about-avatrade/trader-benefits/new-accounts-promotion?tag=61554

2af692569d443657e3ae1eec1e74e377.jpg

Last edited:
Is that even you in the picture? I bet you are some bloke behind the screen (hence the silence in each video)

Last edited: