Daily Dax

HS,

That's funny. He said to me on Friday: "That Hook Shot, he went to my school". Small world.

Grant.

HS,

That's funny. He said to me on Friday: "That Hook Shot, he went to my school". Small world.

Grant.

It's happens 2 b true........ he's an old Burnage boy ..... so they say... anyway enough already ..........
regards
hs

Dax set for potentially 3 consecutive centuries.... or triple digit losses on close
It does not seem that common

I had an inkling..... poor fella got run out just when he had his eye in and was planning on 150........ :LOL::LOL:

I probably would not have traded dax today had it not been for the potential "triple" ton since I prefer to sell Dax these days rather than buy - but I adapted... :cheesy:

dunno bout the daily DAX - !!

DAX - (MARCH - 08)

4 - JAN - 7972 - (SHORT)
5 - FEB - 6747 - (LONG) - to close

1225 x 50.00 = 61,250.00 (GBP)

always liked the dax.... !! (y) - daily is gonna stick in a range for a wee bit, so i wouldnt stress ... !!

HS,

They should put a blue plaque up. Does he have an apartment there for weekends?

Today's minor loss from a bigger loss was a knee-jerk reaction to horrendous numbers which were not as horrendous as expected. Around 11:25 pm (Monday) Intel announced lower forecasts. Tomorrow - fireworks.

Grant.

HS,

They should put a blue plaque up. Does he have an apartment there for weekends?

Today's minor loss from a bigger loss was a knee-jerk reaction to horrendous numbers which were not as horrendous as expected. Around 11:25 pm (Monday) Intel announced lower forecasts. Tomorrow - fireworks.

Grant.

Blue plaque would be a good idea :)p) but not sure how many people are aware of this fact. It only clicked for me cos I happened to read an MEN article, our charity interests overlap, he's a united fan ........ and I know who GS are - as you know most people haven't a clue about the money go round.

As for his weekend living arrangements I'm not privvy to those :p .... but given house prices are much cheaper up here, his footy interests and his roots ... I would not be surprised.

Hi all, i have tried a search....could you tell me of the best eurex demo brokerage/platform, with free data, preferably,:)
Thank you in advance.

Hi all, i have tried a search....could you tell me of the best eurex demo brokerage/platform, with free data, preferably,:)
Thank you in advance.

zen fire (from mirus or amp futures) on ninja trader platform. All free, but zen-fire does not report volume, you do see market depth though. This is the only real time free combo that I know, which does not require you to open account.

Red duke, i have thanked you over at ET;)...you were right of course, i'm an intermediate to expirienced trader (not on indicies), i have tried on a live account, and though i haven't lost anything, i hesitate too much, and that's not a way to be trading something like the FDAX, which by the way i really like, tried the stoxx....not the same.
I trade using price action, S/R, fibb's, T/L's, i found heikin ashi to be of value, since in the very fast time frames candle stick formations don't have that much value.
Cheers, thank you.

I have just watched several youtube videos (search for dax scalping) where market depth was displayed and the market moved fast. For the most part the spread there was 1 tick, sometimes it was 2 ticks for very brief moments. I have 3 feeds currently: x_trader, zen-fire and esignal and all of the them display larger spreads with seeing 3 ticks all the time. And seeing 1-2 ticks about equally.

Not sure what to make of it???

Not out of woods yet

Looks like we are due a few days rally...BUT technically DAX has targets for downside at 5200 (breakdown from pennant/flag formation) and 5850 (p&F targets)...

for things to change we need to rally above 7100 at least

European mkts seem to have clearer patterns at moment (no manipulation???:innocent:)

charts posted..

weekly - we are getting oversold..but my ideal set up would be a new low with RSI not confirming it...:clover:

Attachments

• DAX DAILY.png
    DAX DAILY.png
    33.5 KB · Views: 161
  • Dax weekly.png
    Dax weekly.png
    37.9 KB · Views: 146
Thanks for perspective Cat...

Looks like we are due a few days rally...BUT technically DAX has targets for downside at 5200 (breakdown from pennant/flag formation) and 5850 (p&F targets)...

for things to change we need to rally above 7100 at least

European mkts seem to have clearer patterns at moment (no manipulation???:innocent:)

charts posted..

weekly - we are getting oversold..but my ideal set up would be a new low with RSI not confirming it...:clover:

You seem to be saying we should be selling the dow rocket........if dax is still poorly ??

I have to say the dax action today and the dow's stubborness to break 12300 is playing havoc with my tiny mind.... they both can't be telling the truth....

You seem to be saying we should be selling the dow rocket........if dax is still poorly ??

I have to say the dax action today and the dow's stubborness to break 12300 is playing havoc with my tiny mind.... they both can't be telling the truth....

confusing it is..
covered shorts in DAX and went long...(shock horror)...cos I also think that DOW will retest highs and maybe more...BUT these are short term views..unless we see a much BIGGER move NORTH...

turning attention to other things...GOLD (again) may be interesting if it gets knocked down sharply..(maybe a couple of weeks of correction due) also DOLLAR may be due some sort of BEAR mkt rally (and we know how big they can be..)

buena suerte..

Grassy Ar*e

confusing it is..
covered shorts in DAX and went long...(shock horror)...cos I also think that DOW will retest highs and maybe more...BUT these are short term views..unless we see a much BIGGER move NORTH...

turning attention to other things...GOLD (again) may be interesting if it gets knocked down sharply..(maybe a couple of weeks of correction due) also DOLLAR may be due some sort of BEAR mkt rally (and we know how big they can be..)

buena suerte..

Thanks for heads up on gold.. timely. :D

Hi Larry,

The x_trader video is exactly what I was talking about, when I asked a question about DAX spread. Still curious.

Regards,
redduke