D4F at it again

I Say, I Say................

More blatant advertising :eek:

Capital Spreads is 5 points - don't know about the re- quotes bit.

:D

SUNSEEKER said:
and here is some blatant advertising: City has cut their Dow in hours spread to 6 points, CMC is 5, BUT with City, there is no such thing as requote.....

Sunseeker,

the reservation I have about IB is that you cant get hold of them if something does go wrong

I have not found that to be the case in my experience. On the two occasions I have needed to get to the trade desk it took less than 60 seconds from the point where I had identified the problem which by any measure is pretty impressive.

Paul

What a cynical reply, I have actually planned things to be done this way and told others who have also not had the problems that you are making out.

Sunseeker.....
Had a quick look at spiketrading...but couldn't see the LIFFE futures being included in the products....do they not offer these futures ??

Ta..

well skimble and trader333, I did have a problem getting through. These things happen, so I changed broker....
bit like having an SB account and you cant get through to them either :)
didnt mean to be cynical, just pointing out a fact from my own experience...

I also had a problem last Thurday with Deal4 Free and the order ticket staying yellow for 5 mins. I cancelled but the trade went through and I did not check the blotter so put on the same again10mins later. So now I have a position larger than I like. I emailed Deal4Free with details of the problem. This morning I get a call from Gregg who sugested that as the market was strong I should trade out of the position for a small gain. So I am happy with Deal4Free, they sorted me out Anybody else gets a problem let them know. My experience is that they will try and sort it out. It cant be in their interests to have unhappy punters. But we all get it wrong sometimes so if you have got a losing trade, dont blame Deal4Free and take the ****

Keano, They've stopped making markets in Aussie equities and sectors and some UK indecies such as the 250.

TOM TOM TOM

You have so much to learn.

You see what their reaction to you is when the trade is well in THEIR favour by a few hundred pounds and see if they are so helpful and accomodating -They Won't Be!

Unless you have some clear proof to show them, you will have hassle galore and often a blank refusal to reverse the trade, and you WILL lose your money. Generally, you won't have that proof.

Just search this site and numbers of others to see what they are truly like.

If they acted correctly, you would not hear lots about them on sites.

All companies have customers who have some complaints about something thats gone wrong, that's normal - but the massive number and variety of complaints about D4F and their tricks shows they stand out by far as crafty ******* who operate outside the normal standards that most others generally stick to.

cmc stocks and indices change

Dear Client,

We would like to notify you that from 10pm Friday 31st October CMC Group will be reducing our global CFD product listings. Below is a revised list of CFD instruments, which will be quoted by CMC after this date.

Market CFD Instruments Quoted

US
DJ US30 Index and constituents.
SPX SBX500 Index and top 200 of the constituents.
NDAQ 100 NDAQ100 Index and top 100 of the constituents.

UK
UK100 UK100 Index and top 350 of the constituents - Sectors unchanged.

Asia
Hong Kong HONGKONG100 Index only.
Japan JAPAN225 Index and top 30 of constituents
New Zealand Top 10 shares only.
Australia AUSSIE200 Index and top 100 of the constituents. - Sectors unchanged
Singapore CMC will no longer quote this market.

Europe
Belgium CMC will no longer quote this market.
Irish Top 5 shares only.
Scandinavia 6 shares (currently quoted) only.
France FRENCH40 Index and top 40 of the constituents.
Germany GERMAN30 Index and top 30 of the constituents - Sectors unchanged.
Swiss SWISS30 Index and top 10 of the constituents.
Italy ITALIAN30 Index and top 10 of the constituents.
Holland DUTCH25 Index and top 15 of the constituents.
Spain SPANISH35 Index and top 10 of the constituents.

Any open positions you may have in instruments which are due to be removed, may remain open for telephone trading on reduce only basis, and at your discretion, up until the 14th November. Failure to close CFD positions in stocks and Index CFDs no longer quoted before the 14th November will result in automatic liquidation at the official closing price in the underlying market on that date.

Should you have placed an order such as a stop or limit prior to 10pm on Friday the 31st of October in any of the delisted instruments the order will still remain in the market and can be triggered up until the 14th of November. Please remember to close any open Stop or Limit orders should you not wish to have an exposure in the market.

Please find attached a link directing you to a complete listing of stocks (post October 31st) in those markets where CMC Group do not quote all the constituents. Should you not be able to click on this link please copy the url into your internet browser.

http://www.cmcplc.com/cfd_products.pdf

Should you have any questions relating to any of the above then please do not hesitate to email [email protected] or alternatively contact us on +44 (0) 207 170 8205.

Best regards

The Team at CMC