Currency trading (Sep 25th - 29th)

Where will cable be by the end of this week ?

• Total voters
For those who joined the party just as they were serving the sweet it would be good if the figures wer USD +ve. Sods law says they probably won't be....

669 is a very nice figure IMO

Hard stop now at 820 as turning my attention to the Dow for the rest of the day, got to get the thing close to record high ya know

Last edited:
dc2000 said:
...where will you be rejoining the journey south dc, or are you still in the short from this morning and holding on for 669?

ah, thanks.

I took position off at 784 but then the price signaled a further drop so jumped back on at 784

Hmmn...that doesn't sound good. I had thought we could see a move back towards 850. I'm now banking on DC having a longer horizon than me!

when is it going to stop going down ?
been in and out several times
and now waiting to go long
maybe

dc2000 said:

Hard stop now at 820 as turning my attention to the Dow for the rest of the day, got to get the thing close to record high ya know

637 by my calculations, but whats 32 pips between friends

The buying is not strong so I will be waiting for more enthusiastic buying than this to go long. If you look on the 4hr chart it has broken a minor support area and it is now acting as slight resistance. Will wait and see. The selling was confirmed by all 3 sessions. Asias, European and American sessions

I trade the dow 7 to 9 pm

oooh that should be fun tonight, Im in my rocket ship as soon as we hit 675 expecting the first one just before 6pm and again at 7:08pm

Shh! No-one tell the missus I'm here...

Hmmm, couldn't resist pop in and see what happened especially with all the DOW excitement...

I see cable got down to the daily support line of the year and just have to take a long here to run into next week... tightish stop in case we continue down but I reckon we could be heading back north again Monday/Tuesday....

Good luck all and enjoy the DOW! I'm off to Mongolia :eek:

wasp

Attachments

• 1.gif
    1.gif
    17.6 KB · Views: 180
Hi chaps
hope you got some on the Dow hornblower

A day off for me tomorrow leaving cable to run overnight with stop @ 820 and limit @ 685 for the Dow big moves expected tomorrow triple digit

Morning guys. Seems I've missed a lot of the move already this morning, again. I hope this doesn't become a regular thing, or I will have to amend my strategy. DC's hold and leave strategy looking good again.