Currency pairs to trade in the morning & evening - any ideas ?

NIL5605

Hi

As I'm fitting my trading hours around my job, (UK based), I was wondering if anyone can recommend currency pairs to trade at certain times of the day, namely :

6am-10am
6pm-10pm

Thanks !

Hi

As I'm fitting my trading hours around my job, (UK based), I was wondering if anyone can recommend currency pairs to trade at certain times of the day, namely :

6am-10am
6pm-10pm

Thanks !

Hi Nil,

6am-10am & 6pm-10pm means you are cutting out the London&NY session completely, it means you are trading one or the other. In the morning you'll be trading just the London session and in the evening just the NY session.

Look to trade Eur/Usd and Gbp/Usd during both these sessions, but be aware:

On a monday these will be mainly ranging as there is nothing really to move the markets and it's slow going, not normally any funnymentals to shake up the market, the OPPOSITE to Weds, get a good economic calendar so you're aware of these times

Alternatively you could trade longer time frames such as the daily and enter, exit and manage on a daily basis.

Jason

Alternatively you could trade longer time frames such as the daily and enter, exit and manage on a daily basis.

Jason

That's if you can handle being at work with open trades playing on your mind. I myself couldn't handle the stress.