Currency Cocktail Trading

NVP

Legendary member
37,731 2,083
Hi TheLastBear,
I think it is I who is to be sorry, not you, because I feel sort of I have disappointed you in some sense... Should I take it as that you urge me on quickening my pace?
Well, speaking to you personally, I agree about everything you say in the first paragraph: analyze > make decision > place a trade - nothing to invent or re-invent or even insert in this procedure. If you mean my "100% different", it refers
to HOW to do it and WHAT the result of the process is - this is what I want to share hoping to be helpful to many traders as well as ask what they think about it and, hopefully again, have a piece of advice here and there in exchange.
So I suggest that we forget "re-invented"...
Making up for your disappointment, here are a couple of things I FOUND at the final stage of a very long and scrupulous work:
- there are a number of CCs whose historical range is just between 100 and 200 USD (compare: EUR/USD hr is 8,000 USD (high 1.63 - low 0,83 = 8,000), i.e.
40 to 80 (in some cases more than 100) times less - you know WHAT it means!!!

- I found proportions between the account balance/equity and a trade size with
which the drawdown has never HISTORICALLY exceeded 20%!

- how to make rollovers to ALWAYS be with profit!

- that EVERY single trade can and MUST be closed in profit!
Hope you can find something real new in the above.

we're with you all the way ..........you cant lose !

best wishes from all the boys at LTCM (y)

NVP

Legendary member
37,731 2,083
Hi TheLastBear,
I think it is I who is to be sorry, not you, because I feel sort of I have disappointed you in some sense... Should I take it as that you urge me on quickening my pace?
Well, speaking to you personally, I agree about everything you say in the first paragraph: analyze > make decision > place a trade - nothing to invent or re-invent or even insert in this procedure. If you mean my "100% different", it refers
to HOW to do it and WHAT the result of the process is - this is what I want to share hoping to be helpful to many traders as well as ask what they think about it and, hopefully again, have a piece of advice here and there in exchange.
So I suggest that we forget "re-invented"...
Making up for your disappointment, here are a couple of things I FOUND at the final stage of a very long and scrupulous work:
- there are a number of CCs whose historical range is just between 100 and 200 USD (compare: EUR/USD hr is 8,000 USD (high 1.63 - low 0,83 = 8,000), i.e.
40 to 80 (in some cases more than 100) times less - you know WHAT it means!!!

- I found proportions between the account balance/equity and a trade size with
which the drawdown has never HISTORICALLY exceeded 20%!

- how to make rollovers to ALWAYS be with profit!

- that EVERY single trade can and MUST be closed in profit!
Hope you can find something real new in the above.

so you found correlation in the markets ?

welcome to the club......where have you been dude ....?

N

TheLastBear

125 2
I don't know why you are so eager to convince others? As I said before, if it works for you and you are happy with your trading results keep doing what you do. You created a trading strategy, well guess what? All of us who are successful have done the same. I told you earlier you did not reinvent the wheel here. There are as many profitable strategies as profitable traders so just keep doing what you do and enjoy the benefits of the work you put in. Stop trying to get others to tab you on your shoulder and tell you job well done.

DedMatvey

10 0
so you found correlation in the markets ?

welcome to the club......where have you been dude ....?

N

The first of your questions: I think yes, I have. At least I made all I could working all alone. For example, while most traders think that the more pairs you mix in a trade the more risky the trade becomes, I found that in some combinations it is just on the contrary - sometimes 7 pairs show historical high-low distance just around 300USD or so. I also found that it is possible to prepare a cocktail of any number of pairs for a specific situation on the market - takes about half an hour or even less, etc... this world turns out to be full of wonders!
Thank you for the welcome to the club.
Your second question: though I know I have done a big part of the job and gone some farther than many other traders digging in this direction, I know that there
is still very much to be done here... So I have been looking everywhere for people
who might be interested and helpful. I went to the sites and forum threads which carried the word correlation in their names. I even found one man who had built his strategy on trading four pairs in a cocktail... I have tried to make
contact with a lot of people... Strangely as it may seem now, but YOU WERE THE VERY FIRST GURU I wrote to about my work somewhat a year ago... You know what the end of the story was...
If I may put you one question now: why did you make red-coloured something of
what I had been saying in your reply? Don't believe me again, want an explanation or a proof - or what?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock