Crude Crude Crude

Please make me fell better and tell me i was not the only fool
to lose once again on oil today,
After now at a loss of over 35k
I am wounding does any one make
a living finspreads dealer told me ,
of the record has never knowing one in 7.5 years
of working in the job what does that tell you

All phonecalls to dealers are recorded, doubt he would risk losing his job to tell you something totally untrue and for most sane people to then close their account. He obviously hasn't come across my account and I've been with them for some years and on absolute return. I am not the only one at finspreads making money full time.

Although I must say that if you did hear this then why the hell would you continue to use them or spreadbet even.

If you need further proof of people earning a living from spreadbetting or finspreads in particular then feel free to check out my blog on the profile page, I am one of these people and by no means special.. I post weekly updates and screenshots for the purposes of new (and old) traders to know that money can be earned consistantly and steady.

Also I am in a writeoff period, a lot of money has been made over the last few months and now its time to give a little back so you may find it helpful to follow how I handle the losses.

The blogs are not overly detailed so it won't take you long to read them, it may steady your mind to know that trading is achievable. You never know, you may get something from it, one thing is for sure that if you dont look you wont find. Look and you shall see.

Blogs are made every weekend, usually saturday's.

I've been making money for the last 6 weeks. Most on oil and some elsewhere. I am not getting cocky yet as this may just be a run of good luck. So I would like to see my profits continue for a while longer before I can start thinking about increasing my stakes.

Go for it. I thought we were going down in the short term in crude.. seems like those cheeky iranians have a long position in crude which is why they behave in a way which pushes the prices up!!

Sujithstorock - feel free to call crude! I am up for it!

been making some good returns shorting oil recently. was just wondering today. was out and came back and seen the rally. chekd the pipeline and apparently its cos of the inventories which are due to be released later on today...fair enough. so the rally down was caused by some poll by reuters.

Oil below $122, looks to U.S. supplies | Markets | Hot Stocks | Reuters

my question is where did this poll take place and who was able to actually take part? didt find anything... help will be much appreciated. thx and good luck

would anyone be able to tell me when the inventory's for oil come out?? Is it 15.35???

I just wanted to take some points on the news, I got about 50 from going short after the first 1 min candle after it had come out. Ok but I could have had 100...

I am short on crude @$121.36, will be holding it for a while, expecting it to dip to $104-5 before finding supports and a rally to upto $125.

I dont trade for points, i only trade for dollars.

your stop is more improtant than limit orders and opening, where is that?