Crude Crude Crude

the Oil

Wow, heres a look to give the Oil the respect it deserves. hiawafa !

1138cap010.jpg

yeah, course they can. they could change the rules. research the hunt brothers, when they were in the silver market, see what the exchanges did to squash them out.....

will they though ? I dunno...

OIls been rather quiet.. lol

Im now waiting for the next big spike day or crash day to then cash-in on the pullback. ;)

You did not have to wait long did you
What a day

DONT EVEN ****** START MATE!! :mad::mad::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I WAS SELLING DOWN ALL DAY AT £2 POINT WITH MY ENTIRE ACCOUNT AS MY STOPLOSS AT 153DOLLARS...

I HAD GOT IN AT JUST BELOW $145, SET MY 1ST TARGET AT 142.66, THEN CHANGED TARGET TO JUST ABOVE 143, AS IT WAS FINDING LOTS RESISTANCE THERE, AND SO I DIDNT WNAT TO MISS OUT MY GAINS FOR THE DAY... :cry::mad::cry::cry:

SO I CASHED IN FOR £302 AT 143...,

THEN ABOUT 2 T 3MINS LATER AFTER I HAD GONE ON HERE INSTEAD AS THOUGHT HAD FISNSIHED FOR THE DAY....,

THE ****** OIL FELL OVER $8S IN A FEW SECONDS!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::cry: ARRGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THERE WAS ABSOLUTELY NO WARNING THOUGH, NOTHING ON THE CHARTS IN S&R, OIL WAS MEANT TO BE RISING TO OVER 150 ACCORDING TO EVERY EXPERT OUT THERE.., BUT IT CRASHED 8DOLLARS IN SECONDS, MINUTES AFTER I CASHED IN, AND SO I MISSED OUT ON £1,600 JUST BECAUSE I USED A ***** TARGET!!!!

FROM NOW ON **** TARGETS, IM GOING TO ****** GAMBLE N BE GREEDY AND NOT GIVE A ****!!!!

iVE MISSED OUT ON BETWEEN £50 T £300 EVERY SINGLE DAY FOR THE LAST 3WEEKS NOW JUST BECAUSE IM NOT GREEDY ENOUGH, AND ITS ***** WINDING ME UP NOW!!!

i WAS THE ONLY 1 WHO SAID 136 OIL 2WEEKS AGO WHEN IT WAS AT 145 AND RISING, I WAS RIGHT, BUT LIKE A **** ID CASHED IN EARLY TO BE SAFE!!

**** SAFE FROM NOW ON!!!

OK he is what will actually happen...

(You can all ignore me like normal n think it a joke, but the last 20+ times i was correct in my forecast)

But once it hits 143/45 all the big buyers who are in the pits buying it will suddenly realise probs during their lunch break that no1 will actually be able to afford to pay that much to buy the oil off them!! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

The big airlines n petrol stations will still have to buy oil as they cant survive without it...,
but they will but over 25% less oil as they will have to have a big scale down on the number of flights they can run, as no passengers and petrol station customers will be able to keep affording n using oil at the current rate they do when its this expensive.

So everyone will cut down buying the oil,

And so these big buyers will then relaise they are gna be fked cos will be stuck with a load of spare extremely high pice oil!! :LOL::LOL:

THerefore they will all start to try and shift it quick back into the market at discount prices, and therefore the price will fall back to around 135/137.

:devilish:

LOOKS LIKE SPANISH WAS THW 1 WHO WAS RIGHT AGAIN THOUGH!! :devilish::devilish::devilish:

MY ANALOGIES AND FORECASTS ABOUT HOW ALL THE BIG TRADERS WOULD REACT WAS CORRECT, MY ACTUAL FORCAST NUMBERS WAS CORRECT, AND THE 1 N ONLY REASON I DIDNT MAKE THE FULL AMOUNT OF PROFIT I COULD HAVE IS BECUASE UNLIKE THE REST OF YOU MY CAPITAL IS SO SMALL AND ALL THE MOENY I HAVE IN THE WORLD..., SO I CANT GO FOR GINAT PROFITS YET.

But this is the reason why so many people are now follwoing my style of trading and what i advise them to do instead of what everyone else on here told them, and this is the reason why i dont listen to what everyone on here says...

Becuase im the 1 whos getting it right everytime, not you. :LOL:

If i followed your style of trading id have lost all my money, instead i follow my own with my own forecasts, and im making between £60 per day to £600 per day, every single day, day after day after day, with a capital of barely £2000!!

You methods of ''money management'' may sound very ncie and orderly and safe on paper, but when you actually apply it to the market it just doesnt deliever the results consistently.

Dont you think the only way is up for oil 143$+
Let me know you next move

Trying to have the balls to go long now
at 139.5$ must be a bargain
Or long on UAS/JPY at 104.81

Dont you think the only way is up for oil 143$+
Let me know you next move

Trying to have the balls to go long now
at 139.5$ must be a bargain
Or long on UAS/JPY at 104.81

I darted into a long at 140.43.. :LOL:

So just waiting for pullback to about 141/2, but then goingt o cash in, because in dont buy oil anymore unless its exceptional circumstances anymore, only sell it after peaks, which we are going to be seeing alot of over the next few weeks n months.. :devilish::cheesy:

Oils going up overnight at the moment though, its broken 140 just now.

But the time to buy oil has gone now mate.

I bought mine back when i was 8years old with my parents putting my pocket money svaings into it for me! :cheesy:

Theres going to be pullback to the 40s over the next day to few days, and the middleast arent gna be happy with this fall so they will probably also pull another little stunt to scare oil buyers! :LOL::LOL::devilish::LOL::LOL:

But im sorry to have to tell you my good man that i dont think we will be seeing higher than $157 oil for a few years sorry.

Since no-one can afford it, so the middleast countries are going to start saying to buyers that they dont wnat $150 for teh oil, they only want $125!!!

Sounds ridiculous i know, but trust me it will happen.
Since they wnat to make teh maximum cash profit overall, regardless of how its done.

And so they have the choice of selling oil at $150 and getting 45 customers per hundred, or offering it at $125 and getting 98 buyers per hundred.

Just like how i tried to explain it to newbies and even oldies who dont seem to be picking up on how the market is changing, this is how the oil market will be from now.

A market, with the sellers offering discounts and cheaper prices to get more volume of customers.

Il give another analogy to try and explain why i am so certain that for the enxt few months to years the oil price will go back down...

Imagine tomorrow a new law came in that said no car that costs under £80,000 can be sold anymore!

So every car that isnt valued at 80k was just smashed and destroyed that day.

What would everyone do??
Millions of people all need a car to travel, there are alternatives such as bike/train/tram.. ect, but these are much slower and in lots parts of country there so few of these that the 30mins car journey to work is now a 2hour travel with a train n a bike.

But at the end of the day thats life. They need money to survive, and so they need to keep that job.
The 80k minimum for a car is just so expensive (2years salary for them) that it would just be ridiculous for them to buy 1 as they would then have no money to eat or live.

So even though the value of the cars has gone up so much in money value, is infact now gone too far that nows its become worthless!!

And thats exactly what oil has now done, its become worthless!

Not priceless, worthless!

Because if an airline now starst to pay $150 per barrel of oil they are going to have to raise their flight prices up so high that no1 can afford it and so they will lose lots business,
but if they keep their flight prices at the current levels they will actually be losing money!

So instead of being essential to making them money in their business, the oil is now worthless for them as it would ruin their business.
So the big bosses who own the companies are just closing them all own and retiring off on exotic islands with their millions of pounds money tht they have earnt.

No-ones buying cars anymore as whats the point??

Its would cost them so much to drive those cars to work everyday that they could easily endup working for free basically as the cost of travelling to work n back n everywhere could be more than their entire salary.

So they just gvging up on cars, therefore giving up on petrol, thefefore gving up on paying any money at all for tha oil now.... Therefore now making the oil worthless!

SInce it can have any price tag on the barrel someone comes along writes on it ith a felt tip pen, but unless someone will pay that in cash that bareel of oils worthless.

Please make me fell better and tell me i was not the only fool
to lose once again on oil today,
After now at a loss of over 35k
I am wounding does any one make
a living finspreads dealer told me ,
of the record has never knowing one in 7.5 years
of working in the job what does that tell you

Whilst I wouldn't advocate 'gambling', if you are an inexperienced trader who is set on trading crude, you could have taken a straddle, i.e. went long and short with very tight stops, just prior to the stockpile report today. If you had done this with a rolling stop you could have seen plenty of pips. Not my style, but with this level of volatility, you were bound to see some return.

If you are having a bad run, I would stand aside and re-evaluate your approach, seek some advice, read some books etc.

Please make me fell better and tell me i was not the only fool
to lose once again on oil today,
After now at a loss of over 35k
I am wounding does any one make
a living finspreads dealer told me ,
of the record has never knowing one in 7.5 years
of working in the job what does that tell you

how on earth you didnt cash in mate??

i told you weeks ago you need to be checking the economic events n data being released everyday, and watching it the second its released.

How could you have traded oil but not been waiting for the inventories?? :-0:confused:

To busy listing to the s--- on cnbc oil up up
Inventories down
Have go easy money no stopploes cause it will jump up and down
dont want to miss any
and i did not got them all
by the time i got out down
500 x i dont want to say
Then just as i was looking for a rope the phone rang
It was my friends for finspreads
You dont want to get this call ,
Never Never drink and drive , USE A STOPLOSE always use condom, USE A STOPLOSE
USE A STOPLOSE

Jesus doberman,

Has losing 35K not taught you a lesson yet?

you have more money than sense - that's for sure.

Ask yourself this - how will you feel when those losses reach 50K?.. 75k? 100K? Because the way you are continuing that won't be long.

STOP TRADING. JUST STOP IT! NOW!

To busy listing to the s--- on cnbc oil up up
Inventories down
Have go easy money no stopploes cause it will jump up and down
dont want to miss any
and i did not got them all
by the time i got out down
500 x i dont want to say
Then just as i was looking for a rope the phone rang
It was my friends for finspreads
You dont want to get this call ,
Never Never drink and drive , USE A STOPLOSE always use condom, USE A STOPLOSE
USE A STOPLOSE

:eek::eek::-0:-0:-0

Man you have een worse luck than i do.. :confused:

You use a stoploss all the days you shouldnt have used one, then the day that the oil inventories were coming out how could you not use a stoploss man??? :-0:-0