Crude Crude Crude

Morning SP89, yeah still holding my long, yes it may go down more but like you i have a big sl in place so can ride it out.

Lets see how today pans out.

Aj

I Knew It Was Going This Low, But I Had Cashed In At 40!!

Buying It Soon

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL

i forecast the 1000ticks drop, in the end i made barely over £200 ffrom it for so many various forms of badluck. :(

Ive bought at 136.26, although it could easily fall to 133s.

Last edited:
Anybody trading oil 137.44$
Down 6$,
Whats the next move

Next move is very very uncertain and so hard to predict.

Its up in the longterm for certain, but it could be a few weeks even before that comes if it decides to fall abit more,
since like ive been banging on at everyone for the last 2weeks ''The oil is only worth what the customers can afford to pay for it''! :LOL::cheesy:

And so exactly how i forecast it, all the traders who had been buying this oil suddenly did look down at their contracts and thought *bleeeeeeep*!! no-one is going to be able to afford to buy this oil off me for $146 per barrel, so im going to be stuck with it.

And so thats what cauded this $10 sell off that i said.

Pyschology trading will always smash S&R out the way in the end. ;):LOL::LOL::devilish:

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody trading oil 137.44$
Down 6$,
Whats the next move

I bought in at 136.26 just before the close cos didnt wakeup till about 7pm uk time.. :LOL:

Its now up about 66ticks in overnight, and i see pull-up now to about 138/9 today as onc it breaks 137 not much to hold it down. :cheesy:

And the dollars weaking nicely over night too.

You made your trade yet??

Difficult one today, got stung yesterday and so waiting for the Crude Oil Inventories numbers to come in before i trade.

Got in and out on this trade suprized it didn't make that much of a splash in the market almost double what was expected!

Got in and out on this trade suprized it didn't make that much of a splash in the market almost double what was expected!

even more - stock fell by 5.84 mil barrels, against a forecast of 2.1!!

Still, Shell getting their Nigeria fields reopened has helped push prices down.

ah right - it was US crude stocks on the west coast that dropped, with limited logistical impact on the rest of the country, so prices didnt increase that much anyway.

Told you in my journal thread lastnight that not much was going to happen today in oil.. ;)

Its just horseing around at the mo. lol

LOL i'll have to look at your journal. Can i get a link? Really cautious after the very big drop in price. Got in long today at 136.76 so already a bad day!!

Mersey Fox a pop at 137.20 will be nice - and than I am going to watch as 137.80 139 can ping it down south to 135.50 and lower end at 133.20

rgds
Zarif

i am near your neck of woods my ole scouser so if get chance send me a PM - will be nice as i trade oil a lot